UMRA birthday info for 1 October 2017
Birthday Monitor
2017-10-01 06:19:04 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.

2017-10-01 06:55:46 UTC
Birthday Monitor <***@leverton.org> wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
> RIP.

Happy Birthday Chris!

2017-10-01 07:49:53 UTC
Sally Thompson <***@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> Birthday Monitor <***@leverton.org> wrote:
>> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
>> RIP.
>>

> Happy Birthday Chris!

Hoorah, have a great one.

2017-10-01 08:06:12 UTC
On 01/10/2017 07:19, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
> RIP.

Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)

2017-10-05 17:08:15 UTC
Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 01/10/2017 07:19, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
>> RIP.
>>

> Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)

Don’t think I replied to this.

Yes, still enjoying. Lunch in a French pub tomorrow with Didier and Helene
who were at a couple of bbqs.

2017-10-05 17:31:43 UTC
Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
>> On 01/10/2017 07:19, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>>> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
>>> RIP.
>>>

>> Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)
>>

> Don’t think I replied to this.
>
> Yes, still enjoying. Lunch in a French pub tomorrow with Didier and Helene
> who were at a couple of bbqs.
>
> Sincerely Chris

Party on gurl, party on. 😍🎂

2017-10-01 08:44:38 UTC
On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 06:19:04 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
<***@leverton.org> wrote:

>Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
>RIP.

Many happy returns, Chris. Gosh it's an expensive time for the McMs.

2017-10-01 09:05:39 UTC
On 01/10/2017 07:19, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
> RIP.

Happy birthday, Chris!

2017-10-01 09:09:59 UTC
On 01-Oct-17 07:19 AM, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
> RIP.

Many happy returns of the day, Chris! I hope it's a really good one.