UMRA birthday info for 1 October 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-10-01 06:19:04 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
2017-10-01 06:55:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Happy Birthday Chris!
2017-10-01 07:49:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Happy Birthday Chris!
Hoorah, have a great one.
2017-10-01 08:06:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)
2017-10-05 17:08:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)
Don’t think I replied to this.

Yes, still enjoying. Lunch in a French pub tomorrow with Didier and Helene
who were at a couple of bbqs.

2017-10-05 17:31:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Many happies, Chris! I hope you have a great day :)
Don’t think I replied to this.
Yes, still enjoying. Lunch in a French pub tomorrow with Didier and Helene
who were at a couple of bbqs.
Sincerely Chris
Party on gurl, party on. 😍🎂
2017-10-01 08:44:38 UTC
On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 06:19:04 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Many happy returns, Chris. Gosh it's an expensive time for the McMs.
2017-10-01 09:05:39 UTC
2017-10-01 09:09:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 October: Chris McMillan and Robin Parkinson
RIP.
Many happy returns of the day, Chris! I hope it's a really good one.