ask umra
2017-07-30 09:06:07 UTC
Ally always knows
Ally, I am looking for a Mike Harding song about cbradio.
Keep the bears out of yer britches
Keep yer wheels out of the ditches
ten ten till we meet again
Bye bye and we're out

I wanted to hear it and we checked you tube and spotify and i googles
and found someone asked him the question on his folk radio programme,
but when I went to it it was a query in 2015 from someone in Watford,
me! And no reply yet.
2017-07-30 10:04:03 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ally always knows
Ally, I am looking for a Mike Harding song about cbradio.
Keep the bears out of yer britches
Keep yer wheels out of the ditches
ten ten till we meet again
Bye bye and we're out
I wanted to hear it and we checked you tube and spotify and i googles
and found someone asked him the question on his folk radio programme,
but when I went to it it was a query in 2015 from someone in Watford,
me! And no reply yet.
OK b found it.Ballard of Slack Alice
2017-07-30 10:20:00 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:04:03 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Vicky
Ally always knows
Ally, I am looking for a Mike Harding song about cbradio.
Keep the bears out of yer britches
Keep yer wheels out of the ditches
ten ten till we meet again
Bye bye and we're out
I wanted to hear it and we checked you tube and spotify and i googles
and found someone asked him the question on his folk radio programme,
but when I went to it it was a query in 2015 from someone in Watford,
me! And no reply yet.
OK b found it.Ballard of Slack Alice
I was just going to suggest that although the clip calls it '10 10 shall we
do it again'.