post epi spoiler 30th March 2018
2018-03-30 18:19:06 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
Btms
2018-03-30 18:28:17 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
Is there any onion sauce? Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
2018-03-30 18:41:07 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
Is there any onion sauce? Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
I think they should have venison, not lamb, and Jeniffffer can cook the
entrails under a pastry crust for Brian.

2018-03-31 01:00:19 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
Is there any onion sauce? Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
I think they should have venison, not lamb, and Jeniffffer can cook the
entrails under a pastry crust for Brian.
john
I get your reference. Very good! [Though was it originally only venison,
or any entrails?]

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that
may never be questioned.
John Ashby
2018-03-31 04:21:48 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer!  Just
imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
 Is there any onion sauce?  Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
I think they should have venison, not lamb, and Jeniffffer can cook
the entrails under a pastry crust for Brian.
john
I get your reference. Very good! [Though was it originally only venison,
or any entrails?]
Wikipaedia and your brother's bunch seem to think (esp.) deer.

2018-03-31 13:35:49 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer!  Just
imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
 Is there any onion sauce?  Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
I think they should have venison, not lamb, and Jeniffffer can cook
the entrails under a pastry crust for Brian.
john
I get your reference. Very good! [Though was it originally only
venison, or any entrails?]
Wikipaedia and your brother's bunch seem to think (esp.) deer.
john
Can they afford anything expensive these days?
Flop
2018-03-31 11:22:19 UTC
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer!  Just
imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
 Is there any onion sauce?  Sorry I may be on the wrong track here.
I think they should have venison, not lamb, and Jeniffffer can cook
the entrails under a pastry crust for Brian.
john
I get your reference. Very good! [Though was it originally only venison,
or any entrails?]
Not really.

I think that Brian would be the last person to eat it :-(
--
Flop

“I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and
the Seven Dwarves.”
Vicky
2018-03-30 21:07:55 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:19:06 GMT, Chris McMillan
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
I think the nation was resounding to the sound of "yess! YESS!! Like
in When Harry meets Sally.
and I think we better have spoiler space
]v
Was Jenny getting revenge for having to look after Rory and for many
othre things too? Although she has had a pretty good life all in all.I
am not so sure Alice and Kate will stand with Brian either if they all
discuss it and are told of the plan to keep it secret and have Brian
leave BL as suggested but then in addition stop managing the farm.
2018-03-31 01:07:04 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Hash tag (in full so’s not to upset computers) Go Jennifer! Just imagine
the silence as the mint sauce is passed around the Home Farm table on
Easter Sunday.
I think the nation was resounding to the sound of "yess! YESS!! Like
in When Harry meets Sally.
Indeed! Turning Worms R us.
Post by Vicky
and I think we better have spoiler space
]v
Was Jenny getting revenge for having to look after Rory and for many
othre things too? Although she has had a pretty good life all in all.I
Well, to some extent she has, but she's been taken for granted often as
well.
Post by Vicky
am not so sure Alice and Kate will stand with Brian either if they all
discuss it and are told of the plan to keep it secret and have Brian
leave BL as suggested but then in addition stop managing the farm.
If this goes through, and Brian doesn't get sent to jail, what would he
do with himself? OK, he's been indicating - occasionally - that he's a
bit weary of everything (and I _think_ he was even before the current
debacle), but I can't see him being able to do nothing. Not that that's
our concern, or that of the remaining partners, but I do wonder.

If this _does_ go through, i. e. Brian is removed from all control,
where does that leave him: just with a 3/8 (or whatever) interest in the
business's profits (if it survives), and a share that he can sell?