Long music on omnibus podcast!
2017-09-11 23:16:49 UTC
I've just listened to the omnibus podcast (I was busy with my friends a
lot of last week - nice break by the way). I don't usually need the
omnibus, so maybe this is always so for the omnicast, but I was
surprised to get, at the end, 57 or 58 seconds of the music.

A perfectionist takes infinite pains and often gives them to others
krw
2017-09-12 10:14:51 UTC
I've just listened to the omnibus podcast (I was busy with my friends a
lot of last week - nice break by the way). I don't usually need the
omnibus, so maybe this is always so for the omnicast, but I was
surprised to get, at the end, 57 or 58 seconds of the music.
Pretty standard I think. I suppose it depends on long the bits edit
together to fit the 75 minutes.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-09-12 10:43:34 UTC
I've just listened to the omnibus podcast (I was busy with my friends a
lot of last week - nice break by the way). I don't usually need the
omnibus, so maybe this is always so for the omnicast, but I was
surprised to get, at the end, 57 or 58 seconds of the music.
Pretty standard I think. I suppose it depends on long the bits edit
together to fit the 75 minutes.
This in itself is a little strange as six twelve min. Programmes (including
intro and outro which are not needed for each section as part of the
omnibus) leave some three minutes for nothing much (trailers anyone?).
2017-09-12 13:52:08 UTC
I've just listened to the omnibus podcast (I was busy with my friends a
lot of last week - nice break by the way). I don't usually need the
omnibus, so maybe this is always so for the omnicast, but I was
surprised to get, at the end, 57 or 58 seconds of the music.
Pretty standard I think. I suppose it depends on long the bits edit
together to fit the 75 minutes.
This in itself is a little strange as six twelve min. Programmes (including
intro and outro which are not needed for each section as part of the
omnibus) leave some three minutes for nothing much (trailers anyone?).
Inidividual days usually show up as longer than a straight 12 minutes.
tiny.cc/KRWpics