Lynda's missed a trick
2017-07-08 22:46:36 UTC
<https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18033593?location=Newtown%2C%20United%20Kingdom&s=Aeytbn2N>

Or does she already rent out the shepherd's hut?
I doubt hers has such good views.
Peter Percival
2017-07-08 23:00:44 UTC
<https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18033593?location=Newtown%2C%20United%20Kingdom&s=Aeytbn2N>
Or does she already rent out the shepherd's hut?
I doubt hers has such good views.
Why do people say "rent out" when we have the word "let"?
to me what you really mean.
2017-07-09 06:10:49 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 00:00:44 +0100, Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Penny
Or does she already rent out the shepherd's hut?
Why do people say "rent out" when we have the word "let"?
Because "let the shepherd's hut" invites the response "let it do
what?" And while "rent the shepherd's hut" would be applicable, the
addition of "out" removes the ambiguity over which side of the
transaction is being performed.

John
Vicky
2017-07-09 08:30:58 UTC
<https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18033593?location=Newtown%2C%20United%20Kingdom&s=Aeytbn2N>
Or does she already rent out the shepherd's hut?
I doubt hers has such good views.
No mention of the toilet. It says no bathroom wo is there a bucket
next to the hut, or what?
We watch 4 in a bed programmes and some B&B owners have yurts or
cabins and then there is a bathroom block shared with all the yurts
etc.So you have to stumble around in the dark with a torch to find it
at night :(. And breakfast basket never gets a good review. Those in
the contest want a full English.