Spoiler 2/3/17
2017-03-04 21:43:38 UTC

So Tom dropped out of the trip too late for anyone else to go. A bit
of a repeat of dropping out of the wedding just before he was due to
walk down the aisle. A bit of a last minuter. I think he should have
gone. Just chin up, stiff upper lip etc. Owed it to the programme.

Oh. Was that an ok use of so at the beginning of the sentence? It
didn't seem like the ones I object to.
2017-03-05 08:51:55 UTC
Post by Vicky
So Tom dropped out of the trip too late for anyone else to go. A bit
of a repeat of dropping out of the wedding just before he was due to
walk down the aisle. A bit of a last minuter. I think he should have
gone. Just chin up, stiff upper lip etc. Owed it to the programme.
Oh. Was that an ok use of so at the beginning of the sentence? It
didn't seem like the ones I object to.
I take it you're not up to date then?
2017-03-05 09:16:21 UTC
On 5 Mar 2017 08:51:55 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Vicky
So Tom dropped out of the trip too late for anyone else to go. A bit
of a repeat of dropping out of the wedding just before he was due to
walk down the aisle. A bit of a last minuter. I think he should have
gone. Just chin up, stiff upper lip etc. Owed it to the programme.
Oh. Was that an ok use of so at the beginning of the sentence? It
didn't seem like the ones I object to.
I take it you're not up to date then?
Where it left it was Ruth talking sensibly to Tom about going after
all. I am pleased if he acted on it. I might get a chance to listen
tonight to Friday's.
2017-03-05 09:25:10 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Vicky
So Tom dropped out of the trip too late for anyone else to go. A bit
of a repeat of dropping out of the wedding just before he was due to
walk down the aisle. A bit of a last minuter. I think he should have
gone. Just chin up, stiff upper lip etc. Owed it to the programme.
Oh. Was that an ok use of so at the beginning of the sentence? It
didn't seem like the ones I object to.
I take it you're not up to date then?
Where it left it was Ruth talking sensibly to Tom about going after
all. I am pleased if he acted on it. I might get a chance to listen
tonight to Friday's.
Then you will be a little wiser.
kosmo
2017-03-05 09:30:06 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 09:25:10 GMT, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Then you will be a little wiser.
She may know more of the story but it would be difficult to improve
her existing impressive wisdom I would have thought?
kosmo
Mike McMillan
2017-03-05 12:21:36 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Then you will be a little wiser.
She may know more of the story but it would be difficult to improve
her existing impressive wisdom I would have thought?
'Ere, have this toothbrush😉