Apostrophe
2017-08-27 05:52:35 UTC
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
(to me, anyway) somewhat unexpected example might be of interest:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M

Or possibly not, of course.
Mike Ruddock
2017-08-27 07:32:29 UTC
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
Well at least the blokes at Amazon know a bit about apostrophe's even if
the ones at Etcetera dont.

Mike Ruddock
LFS
2017-08-27 11:57:14 UTC
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
That painting by Chardin is one of my favourites.
2017-08-28 04:52:22 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Sid Nuncius
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
That painting by Chardin is one of my favourites.
ITYM "favourite's". :o)
2017-08-28 10:59:13 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Sid Nuncius
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
That painting by Chardin is one of my favourites.
ITYM "favourite's". :o)
Or "f'avour'ite's" .
2017-08-28 13:18:18 UTC
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
When faced with KBOX3243A (Gwon,gwon, gwon: look it up in Google images
- you know you want to.) I had to ask myself whether I wanted the music
badly enough to be prepared to give house room to the CD packaging. My
compromise has been to stack the album in such a way that you cannot
read anything.

Nick
Peter Percival
2017-08-28 14:29:07 UTC
Knowing this to be a subject close to somerats' hearts, I thought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ricci-Sinfonias-Op-2007-10-30/dp/B01G667E3M
Or possibly not, of course.
Seen recently on a poster advertising a computer shop - mice's.

But it makes me wonder, if I were a printer or a sign-writer or
something, and I were asked to produce something that I recognised as
wrong(*) would I point out the error to my client, or would I think
"you're paying for it mate, so it may say whatever you want" and keep quiet?

(* My own command of English is very poor, so a lot would pass me by.)
to me what you really mean.