UMRA birthday info for 8 April 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-04-08 06:12:06 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
2017-04-08 06:16:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Happy Birthday, Dumrat!
vk
2017-04-08 06:40:41 UTC
+ 1
Serena Blanchflower
2017-04-08 09:10:04 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Happy Birthday, Dumrat!
+ 1
And from me :)
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something. (Frank Capra)
Jenny M Benson
2017-04-08 07:20:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Have a wonderful day and many happy returns, Dumrat!
2017-04-08 09:02:50 UTC
On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 06:12:06 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Many happy returns, Dumrat.
2017-04-08 09:52:25 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Many Happy Hippoes Dumrat!
2017-04-09 07:06:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Many Happy Hippoes Dumrat!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. 🎂🍰
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting