Friday
2017-04-14 18:16:14 UTC
Splendid continuity comment!
2017-04-15 00:43:26 UTC
Post by LFS
Splendid continuity comment!
Sorry, didn’t hear it as I'm a podcast sort of chap, Reggie - please
enlighten us, Laura.
2017-04-15 10:29:23 UTC
Post by LFS
Splendid continuity comment!
Sorry, didn’t hear it as I'm a podcast sort of chap, Reggie - please
enlighten us, Laura.
"Pip exits, pursued by a bull."
2017-04-15 15:31:20 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by steveski
Post by LFS
Splendid continuity comment!
Sorry, didn’t hear it as I'm a podcast sort of chap, Reggie - please
enlighten us, Laura.
"Pip exits, pursued by a bull."
Thank you.
The previous one (I think it was) followed the luvvy duvvy scene between
FAL and Justine; the continuity announcer said something like "I think it
is time to buy a hat, a tin one in Miranda's case"
198kHz
2017-04-16 15:25:37 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by steveski
Post by LFS
Splendid continuity comment!
Sorry, didn’t hear it as I'm a podcast sort of chap, Reggie - please
enlighten us, Laura.
"Pip exits, pursued by a bull."
Thank you.
The previous one (I think it was) followed the luvvy duvvy scene between
FAL and Justine; the continuity announcer said something like "I think it
is time to buy a hat, a tin one in Miranda's case"
Can't remember hearing a CA comment after the omni before, but today
s/he said something like - Who's this coming up the drive - oh, it's Joe
Grundy with a flaming torch.
--
198kHz