Umra Book Club
2017-04-12 09:45:11 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
Seethaler. Exceptionally good, I thought. Review here if interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
2017-04-12 10:05:05 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin?๐Ÿ˜‰
2017-04-12 12:07:45 UTC
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Mike
2017-04-12 13:04:45 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin?๐Ÿ˜‰
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
2017-04-12 16:05:38 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin??
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
Sold in a plain wrapper, I hope.

2017-04-12 18:13:45 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin??
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
Sold in a plain wrapper, I hope.
I will not buy this tobacconist. It is cracked.
2017-04-12 18:22:10 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin??
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
Sold in a plain wrapper, I hope.
I will not buy this tobacconist. It is cracked.
Mon aeroglisseur est plein des anguilles.
2017-04-12 19:38:28 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin??
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
Sold in a plain wrapper, I hope.
I will not buy this tobacconist. It is cracked.
Mon aeroglisseur est plein des anguilles.
This thread is tipped to burn out so I shall set up a filter and then it
won't be a drag.
2017-04-13 06:50:02 UTC
I should like to commend to the house The Tobacconist by Robert
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1CW8A0EL8M3HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Would you say it was of a lighter nature, or smoulderin??
Does it involve Rough Shag ?
Not bad, but, no cigar.
Sold in a plain wrapper, I hope.
I will not buy this tobacconist. It is cracked.
Mon aeroglisseur est plein des anguilles.
But I trust that your postillion is fully recovered?