Ian is So me, me, me
Btms
2017-09-10 13:05:15 UTC
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly unplanned.
He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Peter Percival
2017-09-10 13:51:44 UTC
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
to me what you really mean.
Mike
2017-09-10 14:47:33 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Toodle Pip
Nick Odell
2017-09-10 14:51:40 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
He's the Best Boy to do that

Nick
Peter Percival
2017-09-10 14:52:11 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't relate
it to topping news.
to me what you really mean.
Mike
Toodle Pip
Peter Percival
2017-09-10 15:00:42 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
to me what you really mean.
Mike
2017-09-10 15:06:59 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
Yeap, I was attempting to explain what Ian was trying to do - though I
don't think he counts as technical crew, more actor sort of job.
Toodle Pip
Btms
2017-09-10 18:54:28 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
Yeap, I was attempting to explain what Ian was trying to do - though I
don't think he counts as technical crew, more actor sort of job.
And I suspect a phrase I picked up from actor friends over the years.
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Btms
2017-09-10 18:09:43 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
You are being too literal. Think of it as a metaphor.
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Peter Percival
2017-09-11 17:20:14 UTC
Post by Btms
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
You are being too literal. Think of it as a metaphor.
Oh sorry. There is no hope for me, I don't get metaphors.
to me what you really mean.
Mike
2017-09-12 07:46:10 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was
clearly unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam.
Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't
relate it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Pulling focus isn't done by a performer but by an assistant to the
cameraman.
You are being too literal. Think of it as a metaphor.
Oh sorry. There is no hope for me, I don't get metaphors.
What's a metaphore?
Anything you care to use it for really.
Toodle Pip
Btms
2017-09-10 18:09:42 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't relate
it to topping news.
Upstaging?
Similar though more verbal than physical.
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Btms
2017-09-10 18:09:42 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Mike
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Btms
Such bad form to top FALs news by pulling focus. It was clearly
unplanned. He is despicable. Phone Charlie Adam. Purleeeeaaase.
Pulling focus?
Perhaps have a word with the Gaffer?
Well, yes, I thought I knew what pulling focus meant, but I can't relate
it to topping news.
He took the focus on FALs news away by topping it with his, which was
clearly unplanned given the exchange between hm and Adam afterwards. A
term used in the theatre.
--
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.