post epi spoiler, Fri 11th May
2018-05-11 18:18:04 UTC
I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
crossed with Charlie)

2018-05-11 18:26:23 UTC
On 11/05/18 19:18, Chris McMillan wrote:
> I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
> chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
> crossed with Charlie)
>
> Sincerely Chris

You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
oblige.

2018-05-11 20:54:53 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 19:26:23 +0100, John Ashby <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On 11/05/18 19:18, Chris McMillan wrote:
>> I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
>> chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
>> crossed with Charlie)
>>
>> Sincerely Chris
>>

>You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
>oblige.
>
>john

Freddy should go and confide in Harrison before something bad happens.

2018-05-15 08:21:36 UTC
John Ashby <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/05/18 19:18, Chris McMillan wrote:
>> I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
>> chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
>> crossed with Charlie)
>>
>> Sincerely Chris
>>

> You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
> oblige.
>
> john

Not that desperate! :)