Shula and Alistair
2018-04-17 09:19:14 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
krw
2018-04-17 09:24:19 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
2018-04-17 09:27:53 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
There are lies but there muddles which are not. Shula is the only one who
has lied afair?
2018-04-17 09:58:21 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
There are lies but there muddles which are not. Shula is the only one who
has lied afair?
She is a villager and a Christian. No-one in the village would doubt
her word and yet she is not willing to admit she is solely responsible
for unexpectedly wrecking familial life, without explanation and then
telling Dan that she only wanted a good father for her son - even if
true what was "good" about telling Dan that?
2018-04-17 11:17:16 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
There are lies but there muddles which are not. Shula is the only one who
has lied afair?
She is a villager and a Christian.
So what!

Post by krw
her word and yet she is not willing to admit she is solely responsible
for unexpectedly wrecking familial life, without explanation and then
telling Dan that she only wanted a good father for her son - even if
true what was "good" about telling Dan that?
Bit sweeping. Your certainty that nobody will doubt her is unlikely ime.
The range of opinions varies widely in most things.

I heard her response to Dan differently. I can appreciate Dan’s take on it
nonetheless. I heard: “despite my view of Alicestair, he has been a good
Father. This is one decision I got right. So I am not quite the dreadful
person you are saying I am .” Not surprised Dan’s take was as it was. It
made Alicestair sound like a commodity. And may be it was a part of why
she married him.
2018-04-17 12:57:38 UTC
Post by krw
her word and yet she is not willing to admit she is solely responsible
for unexpectedly wrecking familial life, without explanation and then
telling Dan that she only wanted a good father for her son - even if
true what was "good" about telling Dan that?
Bit sweeping. Your certainty that nobody will doubt her is unlikely ime.
The range of opinions varies widely in most things.
I heard her response to Dan differently. I can appreciate Dan’s take on it
nonetheless. I heard: “despite my view of Alicestair, he has been a good
Father. This is one decision I got right. So I am not quite the dreadful
person you are saying I am .” Not surprised Dan’s take was as it was. It
made Alicestair sound like a commodity. And may be it was a part of why
she married him.
So many hands high, looked at his teeth, checked his fetlocks.....
2018-04-17 13:18:43 UTC
Post by krw
her word and yet she is not willing to admit she is solely responsible
for unexpectedly wrecking familial life, without explanation and then
telling Dan that she only wanted a good father for her son - even if
true what was "good" about telling Dan that?
Bit sweeping. Your certainty that nobody will doubt her is unlikely ime.
The range of opinions varies widely in most things.
I heard her response to Dan differently. I can appreciate Dan’s take on it
nonetheless. I heard: “despite my view of Alicestair, he has been a good
Father. This is one decision I got right. So I am not quite the dreadful
person you are saying I am .” Not surprised Dan’s take was as it was. It
made Alicestair sound like a commodity. And may be it was a part of why
she married him.
So many hands high, looked at his teeth, checked his fetlocks.....
Probably. An in house vet when you own a stable is an asset.
2018-04-18 17:58:21 UTC
Post by krw
[...]
But when she married Alastair, she wan’t the Stables owner, that was
Christine.

2018-04-17 18:43:39 UTC
It
made Alicestair sound like a commodity. And may be it was a part of why
she married him.
So many hands high, looked at his teeth, checked his fetlocks.....
According to Countryfile, they seem to give some other attributes
a quick squeeze too.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2018-04-17 19:14:18 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
It
made Alicestair sound like a commodity. And may be it was a part of why
she married him.
So many hands high, looked at his teeth, checked his fetlocks.....
According to Countryfile, they seem to give some other attributes
a quick squeeze too.
Chris
I think a good feel of the legs is essential. And she would want to know if
he’s easy to catch.
2018-04-17 09:37:08 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
.... and it is 12 minutes a day....
2018-04-17 09:56:20 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
.... and it is 12 minutes a day....
Keri said 13? I haven’t timed it.
2018-04-17 18:20:51 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
.... and it is 12 minutes a day....
Keri said 13? I haven’t timed it.
I did this evening: 12’-53” including intro and outro music.
2018-04-17 18:38:52 UTC
I rather approve of the muddled way this is presented. Everyone seeing a
different viewpoint and this includes us. Given the constraint of 13 mins
a day, pretty good. Lots of muddled facts.
I think you mean lies. Shula deliberately lied when saying it was
mutual as she could not admit her decision.
.... and it is 12 minutes a day....
Keri said 13? I haven’t timed it.
I did this evening: 12’-53” including intro and outro music.
So do we say 12 or 13? Bit like the economy. 😂