denouements
2017-05-12 18:16:46 UTC
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........

Post continuity was more of a short story than a comment - and it'd give
the epi away.

2017-05-12 19:18:00 UTC
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.

"Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum." Translation: "Garbage in, garbage out."
Clive Arthur
2017-05-12 21:55:44 UTC
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...

Cheers
Clive
Chris McMillan
2017-05-13 12:44:04 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....

2017-05-13 16:51:44 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 12:44:04 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....
Sincerely Chris
Mere Vulgarity?
2017-05-13 17:15:47 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....
Sincerely Chris
Mere Vulgarity?
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
2017-05-13 20:54:30 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....
Sincerely Chris
Mere Vulgarity?
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.

2017-05-14 06:27:14 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....
Sincerely Chris
Mere Vulgarity?
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.
john
As ai have said many times: to the pure, dear boy.........etc., etc.
2017-05-14 06:43:35 UTC
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.
As ai have said many times: to the pure, dear boy.........etc., etc.
I don't think John is suggesting MV, just that you should have said lie
rather than lay.

DWNTAFPOU ?
Btms
2017-05-14 13:17:29 UTC
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.
As ai have said many times: to the pure, dear boy.........etc., etc.
I don't think John is suggesting MV, just that you should have said lie
rather than lay.
DWNTAFPOU ?
Oh well I never did capture that rule of grammar. Too old now. Too old
generally. This said,my bestie said of the hobnobbery pic that I was
wearing rather better than HRH.
2017-05-14 16:03:54 UTC
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.
As ai have said many times: to the pure, dear boy.........etc., etc.
I don't think John is suggesting MV, just that you should have said lie
rather than lay.
DWNTAFPOU ?
Oh well I never did capture that rule of grammar. Too old now. Too old
generally. This said,my bestie said of the hobnobbery pic that I was
wearing rather better than HRH.
What about your portrait in the attic?
2017-05-14 16:44:36 UTC
Quite. The poor BTM has probably had to lay down for a while.
Lay *what* down? I've had to speak to you about this before, young lady.
As ai have said many times: to the pure, dear boy.........etc., etc.
I don't think John is suggesting MV, just that you should have said lie
rather than lay.
DWNTAFPOU ?
Oh well I never did capture that rule of grammar. Too old now. Too old
generally. This said,my bestie said of the hobnobbery pic that I was
wearing rather better than HRH.
What about your portrait in the attic?
That was referencing a different HRH......her bro.
2017-05-15 14:58:55 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Worth listening to tonight's epi ........
Indeed. I just hope she sticks to it - but have my doubts.
[]
Well, if it won't stick in her...
Cheers
Cautiously, BTN .....
I responded to this on my lapdog yesterday, but am now back on my desky
and don't see my response, so I suspect I accidentally got muddled with
the response buttons again(1) and send it as an e-mail to someone,
instead of a post to the group.

My response was to the effect that being in ignorance of goings-on going
on in TA, I was echoing my Superior's opinion that it was MV.

(1) Don't know why TB doesn't have one standard set of buttons and stick
to them. Not only do I have entirely different things on lapdog and
desky, but even on the desky there is one mailing list where I have to
use a special "reply to the group" button, rather than the "reply to the
message" button which is what is right for all my other groups. (And is
the right one for Umra on the desky only.)