nobody commented on my RT spoiler
2017-09-29 12:46:07 UTC
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
2017-09-29 13:44:57 UTC
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
I would have thought that Adam and Ian would be reassured. Kate doesn't
have a history of being a possessive mother.
Jim Easterbrook
2017-09-29 13:52:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
Phoebe's eggs are still nice and fresh. Perhaps they're what Kate is
offering.

Doesn't a surrogate mother need to be mentally strong and stable? Not much
sign of that in the candidates suggested so far.
2017-09-29 15:21:12 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
Phoebe's eggs are still nice and fresh. Perhaps they're what Kate is
offering.
Doesn't a surrogate mother need to be mentally strong and stable? Not much
sign of that in the candidates suggested so far.
Not forgetting that Adam is Krait’s half sister ........ What would that
mean in relationship terms even if Krait is only a surrogate?

Sincerely Chris
Marjorie
2017-09-30 15:31:49 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Vicky
[...]
It was always Ian who was going to be the Daddy (and then effectively
the Mummy, after the babe is born), so Adam's kinship isn't an issue.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
Mike
2017-09-30 15:36:20 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Vicky
[...]
‘What a complicated life we lead,
When we first plan how to conceive.’
2017-09-30 16:01:04 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Vicky
[...]
Not blood relation, no, but you know what Ambridge gossip is like .........

2017-09-29 14:24:23 UTC
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:46:07 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
Which would you like, Sepo or Nolly?
2017-09-29 16:39:33 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
RT spoiler said Kate offered to be a surrogate. That would mean Adam
could be related to the baby, if they use Kate's egg. Although they
might not want to be involved with her and she is old to have a baby
and her eggs will be less reliable, which might apply to Helen's too,
even if she wanted to use them. The spoiler says Kate is faced with a
knockback when she offers to help them and Adam and Ian are secretly
horrified by the offer. I assumed the offer was surrogacy. What else
could it be?
Which would you like, Sepo or Nolly?
That made me laugh, much needed too. A leak the plumber has supposedly
fixed twice already but dripped a little after the last visit began to
drip more, B has a medical thing next week and one daughter is having
Stuff too.
2017-09-29 14:32:08 UTC
Post by Vicky
I just attached it to the thread on surrogates but put spoiler space
in so will again
[]
I did see it, but couldn't think of anything to add, so didn't.

G B Shaw said: "Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have
made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week."
(quoted by "Dont Bother" [sic], 2015-8-24.)