Ambridge Observer 9 July
2017-07-09 15:25:31 UTC
<http://ambridgeobserver.blogspot.nl/2017/07/fete-chaos-cricket-shocker-and-farming.html>

I like the sound of the attractions at the fete.
The explanation of a ponzi scheme is interesting - I wonder where they got
that idea.
I can't say I'd noticed the farming strike but now I come to think about
it...
2017-07-09 21:05:37 UTC
<http://ambridgeobserver.blogspot.nl/2017/07/fete-chaos-cricket-shocker-and-farming.html>
I like the sound of the attractions at the fete.
The explanation of a ponzi scheme is interesting - I wonder where they got
that idea.
I can't say I'd noticed the farming strike but now I come to think about
it...
So the Ponzi is when you get people to give you say £100 each and then
give them back £10 and say that is interest? And use some of the £100
to pay back money you stole? Is that the traditional version of it? I
thought it was where you sold something to X and they sell some of it
to y and z and get money that way and y and z sell it on, but that's a
pyramid, isn't it. I could google but umra will know :). Who was the
dim aristo?
2017-07-09 22:46:08 UTC
Post by Vicky
So the Ponzi is when you get people to give you say £100 each and then
give them back £10 and say that is interest? And use some of the £100
to pay back money you stole?
Yup.
tiny.cc/KRWpics