Not quite OT
2018-03-28 07:46:34 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/16/gaslighting-manipulation-reality-coping-mechanisms-trump?CMP=fb_gu

Sort of TA and also topical.
2018-03-28 09:21:34 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/16/gaslighting-manipulation
-reality-coping-mechanisms-trump?CMP=fb_gu
Sort of TA and also topical.
I stuck with it to about half way through. Basically - if I understood
what it was saying - "coercive control", in one of its many forms.

I don't _think_ there's any of that prominent in TA ATM: we seem to have
got rid of Rob at least for a while, and Will has been deprived of his
victim. OK, Biriani is in a _sort of_ denial, but I don't think anyone
else is believing him.

Anybody can garble quotations like that -- even with the Bible... Er... "And he
went and hanged himself (Matthew 27:5). Go, and do thou likewise (Luke 10:37)."