Wedding songs
2***@gmail.com
2018-07-31 08:45:25 UTC
It's a beautiful time to talk about music. Recently, incidentally, I was at a celebration with my friends. They celebrated the wedding. Especially for such activities I do not go, because it is usually boring too much romance. But I was struck by the music that was there, I was so amazed, it is more difficult for me to please. But everything was done so harmoniously that I wanted to go there again. I even asked their selection https://www.weddingforward.com/new-wedding-songs/ so little do I want for a wedding. What kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?
Sally Thompson
2018-07-31 11:09:51 UTC
<a spammer> wrote:
> It's a beautiful time to talk about music. Recently, incidentally, I was
> at a celebration with my friends. They celebrated the wedding.
> Especially for such activities I do not go, because it is usually boring
> too much romance. But I was struck by the music that was there, I was so
> amazed, it is more difficult for me to please. But everything was done
> so harmoniously that I wanted to go there again. I even asked their
> selection https://www.spamalot so little do I want for a wedding. What
> kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?

This sounds like the result of my asking, Alexa, talk like Yoda!

Clive Arthur
2018-07-31 11:29:07 UTC
On 31/07/2018 12:09, Sally Thompson wrote:
> <a spammer> wrote:

>> What
>> kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?
>>

> This sounds like the result of my asking, Alexa, talk like Yoda!

I don't usually play music at weddings I attend, I think it would be
rude unless asked. On request, I have played 'here comes the bride' on
my mouth organ at a low key (low F major) wedding.

Cheers
--
Clive