spoiler 6th July
Chris McMillan
2017-07-07 13:07:16 UTC
The cafe where Krusty and Jill are volunteers is being snapped up by the
posh sisters that Fallon knows, mark my words.

Sincerely Chris
Mike
2017-07-07 13:36:59 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
The cafe where Krusty and Jill are volunteers is being snapped up by the
posh sisters that Fallon knows, mark my words.
Sincerely Chris
And then along comes a fairy king named Justine who, after waving his
sparkling wand and....WHOOSH! The threatened cafe starts to glow, all
gleaming and brand spanking new mod catering cons materialise, new chairs,
tables, lighting, air conditioning, spacious vehicle park is filling up
with donator's vehicles... oh and look! There's a pile of documents
detailing that the cafe ownership (freehold, natch) is being held in
perpetuity for the benefit of the needy of Ambridge and that the FK Justine
is settling all the rates, insurance, utilities and day to day running
costs......

Oh sorry! I think I must have nodded off there for a moment...
Toodle Pip
krw
2017-07-07 13:56:47 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
The cafe where Krusty and Jill are volunteers is being snapped up by the
posh sisters that Fallon knows, mark my words.
Sincerely Chris
Unlikely. Those whatsit sisters won last year's food awards remember.
The cafe is only threatened with closure. Biriani already has
invitation to the grand opening night. It takes several months to fit
out a closed kitchen and dining area from scratch.

Or it is poor editing.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Clive Arthur
2017-07-07 15:49:01 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
The cafe where Krusty and Jill are volunteers is being snapped up by the
posh sisters that Fallon knows, mark my words.
Sincerely Chris
<snipped>
Post by krw
Unlikely. Those whatsit sisters won last year's food awards remember.
Last year's food? Even the cafe stuff isn't that old.

Cheers
Clive
Chris McMillan
2017-07-08 10:15:08 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by krw
Unlikely. Those whatsit sisters won last year's food awards remember.
Last year's food? Even the cafe stuff isn't that old.
Cheers
One stupid (but should be a serious plot using Krusty in her eco warrior
mould with Jill in support) turning into a very unlikely but silly plot?

Sincerely Chris