the catch up website
2018-07-25 21:04:04 UTC
Previously when I did a search on the bbc site for TA to listen again
I got a different link. The last couple of weeks it is less user
friendly. It begins as soon as you click on the link for the page and
tonight at the end went on to play yesterday's. It does not give a
link to look at tomorrow's spoiller as it did before the change. It
was fine before. Why do they change things and make them worse?
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-07-25 22:19:59 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky Ayech
<***@gmail.com> writes:
>Previously when I did a search on the bbc site for TA to listen again
>I got a different link. The last couple of weeks it is less user
>friendly. It begins as soon as you click on the link for the page and
>tonight at the end went on to play yesterday's. It does not give a
>link to look at tomorrow's spoiller as it did before the change. It
>was fine before. Why do they change things and make them worse?

I've been using http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers for some
years. Currently it redirects to
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qpgr/episodes/downloads

"Who came first? Adam or Eve?" "Adam of course; men always do."
Victoria Wood (via Peter Hesketh)
Mike
2018-07-26 10:51:40 UTC
Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Previously when I did a search on the bbc site for TA to listen again
> I got a different link. The last couple of weeks it is less user
> friendly. It begins as soon as you click on the link for the page and
> tonight at the end went on to play yesterday's. It does not give a
> link to look at tomorrow's spoiller as it did before the change. It
> was fine before. Why do they change things and make them worse?

It is us at fault - Auntie knows best;-)