Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 15th June 2018
2018-06-09 10:35:46 UTC

Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Ellis - Ryan Whittle
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 10th - Brian struggles to keep his temper, and Kirsty is less
than impressed.
Monday 11th - Ed contemplates humiliation, and Peggy fears the worst.
Tuesday 12th - Alistair is resolute, and Pip feels the strain.
Wednesday 13th - Freddie is in too deep, and Adam has problems with his
workforce.
Thursday 14th - Jill comes to the rescue, and Fallon has a bright idea.
Friday 15th - Kate has the rug pulled from under her, and Ruth suffers a
crisis of confidence.
2018-06-09 10:46:25 UTC
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Ellis - Ryan Whittle
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Liz John
Sunday 10th - Brian struggles to keep his temper, and Kirsty is less
than impressed.
Good news, bad news.
Post by carolet
Thursday 14th - Jill comes to the rescue, and Fallon has a bright idea.
Good news, bad news?
Post by carolet
Friday 15th - Kate has the rug pulled from under her, and Ruth suffers a
crisis of confidence.
Good news, bad news.

I think I've worked out the them of this week's spoilers.
2018-06-09 10:51:57 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 11:35:46 +0100, carolet
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Ellis - Ryan Whittle
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
No Lily? Is she having a little, post-exam holiday, or is it post-exam
yet? Then quite suddenly. just like us, one got better and the other
got wuss. (A.A.Milne, Twice Times) We thought Freddy would either not
bother to take exams or fail, but will he be the one passes?
Post by carolet
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Liz John
Sunday 10th - Brian struggles to keep his temper, and Kirsty is less
than impressed.
Will Kirsty go off Phillip? I do hope so. He is very irritating. Tom
is hopeless but Philip is worse. Kirsty and Hannah as a match has been
suggested elsewhere :)
Post by carolet
Monday 11th - Ed contemplates humiliation, and Peggy fears the worst.
That is Peppa and Chris. Chris sounded quite together to me. I worry
about me more than about her.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 12th - Alistair is resolute, and Pip feels the strain.
Good. Do not give in, Snappy. She ain't wurf it.
Pip is due soon, isn't she? Maybe she needs to rest more. Open Farm
Sunday will be too much for her.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 13th - Freddie is in too deep, and Adam has problems with his
workforce.
Oh dear. I hope Harrison can solve it for Freddy.
Adam should ignore Kate's advice, although asking colleges and
schooils about kids wanting holiday work ahs been suggested before. By
me, for one.
Post by carolet
Thursday 14th - Jill comes to the rescue, and Fallon has a bright idea.
Jill rounds up the W.I members to pick strawberries. I hope she,
herself, just organises it. Apparently, according to Farming Today I
think it was, there are more UK strawberries in UK shops this year
than previously, and they are earlier.
Post by carolet
Friday 15th - Kate has the rug pulled from under her, and Ruth suffers a
crisis of confidence.
Brian takes a leaf out of Willy Wonka's book. Kate is dragged into the
Am by mutated fish. And Ooopa Loompas.
Ruth is worried about what to wear and having to give a speech at The
Party. She wishes, as we knew she would, it were just cider in their
barn and a BBQ with sausages and burgers.