UMRA birthday info for 3 October 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-10-03 06:26:02 UTC
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
2017-10-03 07:12:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Should we all make a cakr?
2017-10-03 07:48:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Should we all make a cakr?
Or throw one?
2017-10-03 08:17:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Should we all make a cakr?
Should be flapjacks surely? I hope you have a good strong arm and aim.
2017-10-03 12:26:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Should we all make a cakr?
Should be flapjacks surely? I hope you have a good strong arm and aim.
But stay off the stale pork pies.

Radio 4 is the civilising influence in this country ... I think it is the most
important institution in this country. - John Humphrys, Radio Times
7-13/06/2003
krw
2017-10-03 13:54:57 UTC
But stay off the stale pork pies.
Had a nice fresh pork pie for lunch on Saturday at a brief stop in
Market Harborough. Very welcome.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-03 14:47:44 UTC
But stay off the stale pork pies.
Had a nice fresh pork pie for lunch on Saturday at a brief stop in
Market Harborough. Very welcome.
On your way to Melton Mowbray?
2017-10-03 22:00:06 UTC
But stay off the stale pork pies.
Had a nice fresh pork pie for lunch on Saturday at a brief stop in
Market Harborough. Very welcome.
On your way to Melton Mowbray?
Glooston. Which is even smaller than Ambridge.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-04 08:07:26 UTC
But stay off the stale pork pies.
Had a nice fresh pork pie for lunch on Saturday at a brief stop in
Market Harborough. Very welcome.
On your way to Melton Mowbray?
Glooston. Which is even smaller than Ambridge.
Nosorry, I haven’t heard of Glooston pies, anything like M.M. Pies?
2017-10-04 09:55:08 UTC
But stay off the stale pork pies.
Had a nice fresh pork pie for lunch on Saturday at a brief stop in
Market Harborough. Very welcome.
On your way to Melton Mowbray?
Glooston. Which is even smaller than Ambridge.
Nosorry, I haven’t heard of Glooston pies, anything like M.M. Pies?
I doubt they make any in Glooston. MM pies also v good.
tiny.cc/KRWpics