The thread where we produce our own story lines
Vicky
2017-07-19 08:31:31 UTC
I can't recall which it was so here is a new one.

Eddie, Jolene, Fallon and Ed all need money. Eddie and Jolene talk
about it and go to Fallon:
"We're putting the band back on the road. We're on a Mission from God
to make our fortunes by being a big hit. We need you to join us too
so we cater for all generations.Equal partners. " They go to Ed too
and explain and everyone sings Respect and they do a dance number
together.

Ed and Fallon agree and they manage to slide into a gig in a local pub
and are a big hit singing some country songs. When they get a request
for Stand By Your Man Ed and Eddy do lead vocals together. The pay is
good but the group originally booked arrives and there's a car chase.
Going through Ambridge, Lynda fails to note their car but gets the
registration of their pursuers.

They release a few songs on you tube and get millions of hits, earning
loadsofmoney.
Vicky
Mike
2017-07-19 08:57:50 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
And as Jolene steps out of the shower.... in walks Sid who states that
reports of his demise were much exaggerated and he has come to turf out
that infiltrator Kenton then claim rightful ownership of The Bull...

Oh! That wasn't what you had in mind?
Toodle Pip
Btms
2017-07-19 12:35:13 UTC
[...]