more trains useless info
2017-07-03 17:35:52 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824

2017-07-04 07:17:29 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Sincerely Chris
Thanks for that; rather charming. And pleasing that it's still open.

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way.
krw
2017-07-04 09:10:05 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Sincerely Chris
Thanks for that; rather charming. And pleasing that it's still open.
Closing anything since privatisation has been very difficult. And as a
request halt nothing needs to be done until the platform rots.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2017-07-04 11:05:12 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Sincerely Chris
Thanks for that; rather charming. And pleasing that it's still open.
Closing anything since privatisation has been very difficult. And as a
request halt nothing needs to be done until the platform rots.
Finally remembered it was you I was thinking of as you plan your rail trips

2017-07-04 12:12:23 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Sincerely Chris
Thanks for that; rather charming. And pleasing that it's still open.
Closing anything since privatisation has been very difficult. And as a
request halt nothing needs to be done until the platform rots.
Finally remembered it was you I was thinking of as you plan your rail trips
Sincerely Chris
Yes, working on a possible UK railrover - but October dates are not
working at the moment so looks like being next year.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Peter Percival
2017-07-04 13:23:32 UTC
Yes, working on a possible UK railrover - but October dates are not
working at the moment so looks like being next year.
Have you ever, oh railway-loving person, taken a train from Kanchanaburi
to the Three Pagoda Pass?
to me what you really mean.
2017-07-04 14:52:29 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by krw
Yes, working on a possible UK railrover - but October dates are not
working at the moment so looks like being next year.
Have you ever, oh railway-loving person, taken a train from Kanchanaburi
to the Three Pagoda Pass?
No but I did see the film "The Railway Man" recently. Not entirely sure
how accurate it was.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Penny
2017-07-04 13:35:27 UTC
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:10:05 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Sincerely Chris
Thanks for that; rather charming. And pleasing that it's still open.
Closing anything since privatisation has been very difficult. And as a
request halt nothing needs to be done until the platform rots.
It looks pretty tidy here http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4000275 and even
has an electronic 'next train' display.
2017-07-04 13:24:52 UTC
I was looking for something else equally daft when I came across this!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40479824
Is anybody watching any of All the Stations?

Here they start at Shippea, another little used station:

***@cdixon.me.uk