6/4/17
2017-04-08 10:38:47 UTC
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
2017-04-08 11:14:05 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's final
comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting into tears
or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN TO WHAT I'M
TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got Ruth's attention.
=Cat Haiku=
I want to be close
To you. Can I fit my head
inside your armpit?
Chris McMillan
2017-04-08 11:57:09 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's final
comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting into tears
or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN TO WHAT I'M
TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got Ruth's attention.
The first certainly would've and the rest of us!

2017-04-08 13:02:08 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's final
comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting into tears
or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN TO WHAT I'M
TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got Ruth's attention.
Are you sure? She seems remarkably self obsessed.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-04-09 07:06:34 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's final
comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting into tears
or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN TO WHAT I'M
TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got Ruth's attention.
Are you sure? She seems remarkably self obsessed.
So no change there.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-04-09 10:27:17 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's
final comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting
into tears or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN TO
WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got
Ruth's attention.
Are you sure? She seems remarkably self obsessed.
Jill or Pip? It fits both, at times ...

no good deed goes unpunished. This is an iron-clad rule in Netiquette.
krw
tiny.cc/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-04-10 21:46:39 UTC
Post by Vicky
Another nuggering STUPID failed conversation where it never got said.
Agreed - and totally unrealistic. I would have expected Ruth's
final comment to provoke one of two reactions: either Pip bursting
into tears or Pip shouting something like "WON'T YOU ***ING LISTEN
TO WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU!!". Either of which would have got
Ruth's attention.
Are you sure? She seems remarkably self obsessed.
Jill or Pip? It fits both, at times ...
Ruth.
Oops.

Today's epi is prolonging the agony even further beyond a joke -
introducing something else to excuse the not-telling-yet. What next - an
air crash a la Emmerdale?

And Jonathan Harker would never have sent all those letters to his beloved
Mina from Transylvania, he'd have texted her instead. "Stuck in weird castle w
guy w big teeth. Missing u. xxxx (-:" - Alison Graham, RT 2015/11/7-13
Fenny
2017-04-10 22:12:56 UTC
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:46:39 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Today's epi is prolonging the agony even further beyond a joke -
introducing something else to excuse the not-telling-yet. What next - an
air crash a la Emmerdale?
One can only hope!
2017-04-10 22:30:27 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Today's epi is prolonging the agony even further beyond a joke -
introducing something else to excuse the not-telling-yet. What next - an
air crash a la Emmerdale?
One can only hope!
Would that be the plane or helicopter version?
tiny.cc/KRWpics