UMRA birthday info for 1 August 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-08-01 06:27:23 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
2018-08-01 07:18:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
2018-08-01 07:29:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Thank you. Botoms Up😛
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading. Not been there before. Joined by a
Son and dil. Just SO many birthdays for our family at this time of the
year. Celebrated another dil’s on Saturday at Highclere Castle (better
known as Downton Abbey by some). A grandson the week b4. Two more soon
then another at the end if the month. I need a rest!
SODAM
2018-08-01 16:15:18 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Thank you. Botoms Up😛
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading. Not been there before. Joined by a
Son and dil. Just SO many birthdays for our family at this time of the
year. Celebrated another dil’s on Saturday at Highclere Castle (better
known as Downton Abbey by some). A grandson the week b4. Two more soon
then another at the end if the month. I need a rest!
Dammit! Reminder to self- read whole thread before responding.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Chris McMillan
2018-08-02 13:09:45 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Thank you. Botoms Up😛
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading. Not been there before. Joined by a
Son and dil. Just SO many birthdays for our family at this time of the
year. Celebrated another dil’s on Saturday at Highclere Castle (better
known as Downton Abbey by some). A grandson the week b4. Two more soon
then another at the end if the month. I need a rest!
Dammit! Reminder to self- read whole thread before responding.
I think you got it right, SODAM.

2018-08-05 15:47:15 UTC
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading.
I hope you enjoyed it. It is some years since our last visits; one of
them did not go too well and I honestly did not feel they achieved
perfection on the second. As the team will have changed since then I
would like to know if we should go now please.
2018-08-05 16:52:32 UTC
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading.
I hope you enjoyed it. It is some years since our last visits; one of
them did not go too well and I honestly did not feel they achieved
perfection on the second. As the team will have changed since then I
would like to know if we should go now please.
Imho don’t hesitate. It was lunch so not hurried. Last year we went to Le
Manoir. That was ok but a bit showy. Vfm at L’Ortolan was excellent. More
so than Le Manoir. Specially pleased with the wine.
2018-08-08 21:03:01 UTC
Its lunch at L’Ortolan near Reading.
I hope you enjoyed it. It is some years since our last visits; one of
them did not go too well and I honestly did not feel they achieved
perfection on the second. As the team will have changed since then I
would like to know if we should go now please.
Imho don’t hesitate. It was lunch so not hurried. Last year we went to Le
Manoir. That was ok but a bit showy. Vfm at L’Ortolan was excellent. More
so than Le Manoir. Specially pleased with the wine.
Well when I can eat normally again we probably ought to do it.
SODAM
2018-08-01 16:13:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.

Cheers
Btms
2018-08-01 17:44:25 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.
Cheers
Thank you darling. Just spent afternoon eating with No2 son and No 3 dil.
Orf to the Bull now. We are all meeting there after TA. They all want to
introduce me to some chap called Robin? C u there? Do behave.🧐
2018-08-01 19:19:39 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.
Cheers
Thank you darling. Just spent afternoon eating with No2 son and No 3 dil.
Orf to the Bull now. We are all meeting there after TA. They all want to
introduce me to some chap called Robin? C u there? Do behave.?
Does "No2 son and No 3 dil" mean
(a) No3 (or later) son beat No2 to the altar
(b) No2 son remarried
(c) you dined with two married (but not to each other) people
or (d) none of my business?
EMNTK ... (-:

Where [other presenters] tackle the world with a box of watercolours, he
takes a spanner. - David Butcher (on Guy Martin), RT 2015/1/31-2/6
Btms
2018-08-01 19:37:03 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.
Cheers
Thank you darling. Just spent afternoon eating with No2 son and No 3 dil.
Orf to the Bull now. We are all meeting there after TA. They all want to
introduce me to some chap called Robin? C u there? Do behave.?
Does "No2 son and No 3 dil" mean
(a) No3 (or later) son beat No2 to the altar
(b) No2 son remarried
(c) you dined with two married (but not to each other) people
or (d) none of my business?
Omg, I can’t work all that out. But No 2 son is younger son. No3 dil is
No 2 son’s No 2 wife 🤗. Does this sort it?
2018-08-01 20:22:22 UTC
In message
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.
Cheers
Thank you darling. Just spent afternoon eating with No2 son and No 3 dil.
Orf to the Bull now. We are all meeting there after TA. They all want to
introduce me to some chap called Robin? C u there? Do behave.?
Does "No2 son and No 3 dil" mean
(a) No3 (or later) son beat No2 to the altar
(b) No2 son remarried
(c) you dined with two married (but not to each other) people
or (d) none of my business?
Omg, I can’t work all that out. But No 2 son is younger son. No3 dil is
No 2 son’s No 2 wife ?. Does this sort it?
Yes, it was option (b). I was just curious why the numbers didn't match!

Anyway, glad you had a nice day.

One of my tricks as an armchair futurist is to "predict" things that are
already happening and watch people tell me it will never happen.
Scott Adams, 2015-3-9
Btms
2018-08-02 06:52:25 UTC
In message
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
It was a lovely day. I am hard to please if eating out but not yesterday.
The sommelier and I enjoyed discussing and choosing the wine. I hope in an
appreciate not pretentious way. We began with some fish and followed with
lamb. Really lovely.
2018-08-05 15:48:50 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms!
Hurrah! Bottoms up, Bottoms. Don’t over-celebrate, or you may be away with
the fairies.
Cheers
Thank you darling. Just spent afternoon eating with No2 son and No 3 dil.
Orf to the Bull now. We are all meeting there after TA. They all want to
introduce me to some chap called Robin? C u there? Do behave.?
Does "No2 son and No 3 dil" mean
(a) No3 (or later) son beat No2 to the altar
(b) No2 son remarried
(c) you dined with two married (but not to each other) people
or (d) none of my business?
Omg, I can’t work all that out. But No 2 son is younger son. No3 dil is
No 2 son’s No 2 wife 🤗. Does this sort it?
The current Mrs No 2 is I believe the accepted TOG reference.
2018-08-01 08:25:09 UTC
Many happy returns, girls. Drinks in the Bull tonight?
Btms
2018-08-01 08:54:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns, girls. Drinks in the Bull tonight?
Cu there about half seven. After TA. In the light of recent events, I
have cancelled the bouncy castle.
2018-08-01 08:53:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Btms
2018-08-01 08:57:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
Yeh well that was a rubbish curtsey dear. 😖. But the warmth of the good
wishes more than compensated. 🤓
2018-08-01 09:58:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
+1!

Does my Bradshaw look big in this?
Btms
2018-08-01 17:44:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
+1!
Not enuff grovelling there jpg. 😣
Nick Leverton
2018-08-01 18:58:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
+1!
Not enuff grovelling there jpg. 😣
Should have been at least +2 ...

Nick
ONO LSS
2018-08-01 19:21:45 UTC
In article
.org>,
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
+1!
Not enuff grovelling there jpg. 😣
Should have been at least +2 ...
Nick
ONO LSS
I think "+1" means "add my vote to the sentiment". Although I'm ~100kg
(and have been for more years than I can remember - doesn't go up or
down), I wouldn't claim to have two votes.

Btms
2018-08-01 19:37:03 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy returns of the day, revered leader!
+1!
Not enuff grovelling there jpg. 😣
Should have been at least +2 ...
Nick
ONO LSS
At least😬
And another thing, Snifffffffffffffffff!
vk
2018-08-01 09:31:49 UTC
HB Btms
Btms
2018-08-01 17:44:23 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
HB Btms
Evening. I am sure that wine at lunch was extra alcoholic. 🤪
2018-08-01 23:59:03 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
HB Btms
Evening. I am sure that wine at lunch was extra alcoholic. 🤪
Yes, I'm sure we all believe you, Bottoms.
2018-08-01 10:03:40 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Huge and happy hippos, dear Bottoms. Hope they don't get too hot!
2018-08-01 13:27:16 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Huge and happy hippos, dear Bottoms. Hope they don't get too hot!
‘They don’t bugger about at the crematorium dear.’
2018-08-01 17:44:24 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Huge and happy hippos, dear Bottoms. Hope they don't get too hot!
‘They don’t bugger about at the crematorium dear.’
Charming 🧐🙁😩
2018-08-01 17:44:24 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Huge and happy hippos, dear Bottoms. Hope they don't get too hot!
Our birthdays (in account of their being too many in Jul, Aug, Sept tend to
go on. In a minute its Poppy to the pub(for a lemonade or similar) then
tomorrow its Bath Spa and dunner then show at theatre. Bottom will cool
down in the waters.
2018-08-02 00:02:46 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:44:24 +0000, Btms wrote:

Our birthdays (in account of their being too many in Jul, Aug, Sept tend
to go on.
Our parents had little else to to do in the cold run up to Christmas and,
for me, especially (late September birth), the aftermath of New Year . . .
2018-08-02 06:52:25 UTC
Our birthdays (in account of their being too many in Jul, Aug, Sept tend
to go on.
Our parents had little else to to do in the cold run up to Christmas and,
for me, especially (late September birth), the aftermath of New Year . . .
My Father came home after the war had ended a few years earlier.
2018-08-02 06:52:25 UTC
Our birthdays (in account of their being too many in Jul, Aug, Sept tend
to go on.
Our parents had little else to to do in the cold run up to Christmas and,
for me, especially (late September birth), the aftermath of New Year . . .
Today its Bath Spa and the theatre. Then we have a small person’s which
involves more family. I have just husbad, sons, dils & grandsprings.
2018-08-02 07:00:16 UTC
Our birthdays (in account of their being too many in Jul, Aug, Sept tend
to go on.
Our parents had little else to to do in the cold run up to Christmas and,
for me, especially (late September birth), the aftermath of New Year . . .
Today its Bath Spa and the theatre. Then we have a small person’s which
involves more family. I have just husbad, sons, dils & grandsprings.
But ALL in July & August!
2018-08-01 13:00:25 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms, and Kristen if you’re lurking

2018-08-01 17:44:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy birthday, Bottoms, and Kristen if you’re lurking
Sincerely Chris
Thank you darling. £5 gift token from Readin Ikea. 😍
2018-08-01 13:26:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Many happy hippoes to both of you!
There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast. (Anon)
steveski
2018-08-01 14:09:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy hippoes, Bottoms.
2018-08-01 19:53:45 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy hippoes, Bottoms.
Thanks. Let’s all stand for Trelawney. 8 promis not to sing.
30,000 Cornishmen will though...

PS Yes, I know it was originally 20,000, but that's inflation for you....
Btms
2018-08-02 06:52:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 August: Btms and Kirsten Watson.
Happy hippoes, Bottoms.
Thanks. Let’s all stand for Trelawney. 8 promis not to sing.
30,000 Cornishmen will though...
PS Yes, I know it was originally 20,000, but that's inflation for you....
So that will be the reason why.