the Telegraph :)
2018-02-28 17:02:42 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-godsend-archers/

2018-02-28 19:34:35 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky
<***@gmail.com> writes:
>https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
>dsend-archers/

I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.

You can be tough without being rude - Nick Clegg, 2014 July
Btms
2018-02-28 20:49:42 UTC
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
> In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky
> <***@gmail.com> writes:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
>> dsend-archers/
>>
> I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
> wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
> depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.

Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
significant others.

Bimbam

2018-03-01 00:01:39 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:49:42 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...

>J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
>> In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky
>> <***@gmail.com> writes:
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
>>> dsend-archers/
>>>
>> I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
>> wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
>> depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.
>
>Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
>with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
>RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
>significant others.
>
>Bimbam

It took me a while to parse ptb - my first thought was Personality
Transplant Bitch.
2018-03-01 07:54:55 UTC
Penny <***@labyrinth.freeuk.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:49:42 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
> scrawled in the dust...
>
>> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
>>>>
>>> I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
>>> wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
>>> depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.
>>
>> Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
>> with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
>> RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
>> significant others.
>>
>> Bimbam
>
> It took me a while to parse ptb - my first thought was Personality
> Transplant Bitch.

Well you may be on to something there!