spoiler Thursday 14/4/17
2017-04-14 20:56:18 UTC

Double bleurgh. First the silly woman tears up the cheque. She needs
to cash it not tear it. he took the nuggering money! Then she proposes
and then we get the second bleurgh. Oh yes, she wants to marry Justin
just because Matt told her not to. And then the smooch noises and the
delight of Justin.
2017-04-14 21:45:16 UTC
Post by Vicky
Double bleurgh. First the silly woman tears up the cheque. She needs
to cash it not tear it. he took the nuggering money! Then she proposes
Indeed! (It did occur to me that she should have made a photocopy of it
to tear up, but that would involve some Machiavellian planning, and I
don't think Lil has that.)
Post by Vicky
and then we get the second bleurgh. Oh yes, she wants to marry Justin
just because Matt told her not to. And then the smooch noises and the
delight of Justin.
Yes, it occurred to me that that's effectively "on the rebound", though
a bit further from the usual meaning of that phrase than, er, usual.

Our enemies are inventive and resourceful. And so are we. They never stop
thinking of ways to harm out country and our people. And neither do we. -
George
W Bush, quoted by Rory Bremner in Radio Times, 10-16 January 2009