Will's new job?
2017-02-27 09:52:51 UTC
Will seems to be working for Microsoft. I had an email this morning,
encouraging me to click a link to revalidate my Outlook account, which
originated from this address:
***@btinternet.com

Has Silicon Valley come to Ambridge since I gave up listening?

(BTW, solid and trustworthy chap though Will may be, I am not entirely
convinced that clicking on the link would be sensible. I have forwarded
the email to MS for their consideration.)
2017-02-27 10:24:55 UTC
Will seems to be working for Microsoft. I had an email this morning,
encouraging me to click a link to revalidate my Outlook account, which
Has Silicon Valley come to Ambridge since I gave up listening?
(BTW, solid and trustworthy chap though Will may be, I am not entirely
convinced that clicking on the link would be sensible. I have forwarded
the email to MS for their consideration.)
Perhaps there are a brace of pheasants waiting for you for a considerate
response to his email?😉