Spoiler Thu 20th April 2017
2017-04-21 10:11:40 UTC
So, will Alastair and Anisha accept Matt as a customer, or will Alastair
come clean to Anisha and tell her he still goes to Gamblers Anonymous
after Matt bought up all Alastair's gambling debts and tried to bribe
him to something illegal involved with race-horses?
Jim Easterbrook
2017-04-21 10:18:01 UTC
Post by DavidK
So, will Alastair and Anisha accept Matt as a customer, or will Alastair
come clean to Anisha and tell her he still goes to Gamblers Anonymous
after Matt bought up all Alastair's gambling debts and tried to bribe
him to something illegal involved with race-horses?
A relationship that Matt described as "old mates".

I think Alastair should tell all to Anisha and let her decide. If they limit
their dealings with Matt to proper business, all above board and the same
services any vet practice would supply, then it should be OK. Until Matt
tries to use his hold over Alastair to get something else. A hold that will
exist until the whole village knows about the gambling.