minor spoiler 3rd Oct
2017-10-04 09:46:44 UTC
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
krw
2017-10-04 09:53:12 UTC
Wine is rarely vegan: https://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/is-wine-vegan/
tiny.cc/KRWpics
DavidK
2017-10-04 13:32:32 UTC
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Wine is rarely vegan: https://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/is-wine-vegan/
Thank you all, I'm an iota more educated now. (I do not wish to rank
iota, delta and epsilon).
John Ashby
2017-10-04 16:27:48 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by krw
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Wine is rarely vegan: https://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/is-wine-vegan/
Thank you all, I'm an iota more educated now. (I do not wish to rank
iota, delta and epsilon).
Given an $\epsilon > 0 \exists \delta s.t. \ellipsis$

john (sorry, knee jerk even 43 years after first year analysis lectures)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-04 09:52:35 UTC
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Additives, I think.

"Does Barbie come with Ken?"
"Barbie comes with G.I. Joe. She fakes it with Ken." - anonymous
Mike
2017-10-04 10:25:14 UTC
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Is the odd French man incorporated (in the say way as the odd rodent I
suppose) in the wine making?!
I may be thinking of brandy and cider, or was that a leg of beef?
Penny
2017-10-04 10:30:51 UTC
On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 10:46:44 +0100, DavidK <***@invalid.invalid> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Same reason as beer.
Finings are usually animal products.
2017-10-04 17:01:03 UTC
in the dust...
Post by DavidK
I'm confused. Apart from the odd frenchman, and I thought that was
banned by the EU, how can wine be not vegan?
Same reason as beer.
Finings are usually animal products.
And you probably can't rule out the odd crushed creepy crawlie in the
mix somewhere along the line.