How to ...
Peter Percival
2017-07-06 15:04:32 UTC
... Skype with an iPhone 6S+? Idiot's Guide required. I am not the
owner of the iPhone, and I know nothing about them. So the Idiot in
question is me not the Remote Party.
to me what you really mean.
2017-07-06 21:50:05 UTC
.... Skype with an iPhone 6S+? Idiot's Guide required. I am not the
owner of the iPhone, and I know nothing about them. So the Idiot in
question is me not the Remote Party.
On an Android you download the software from the store and install it.

Then you hit the phone button in the top right hand corner of the skype
screen and it knows your contacts on your phone and will be able to let
you contact them.

It is all magic and it somehow works.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Fenny
2017-07-06 22:41:06 UTC
.... Skype with an iPhone 6S+? Idiot's Guide required. I am not the
owner of the iPhone, and I know nothing about them. So the Idiot in
question is me not the Remote Party.
On an Android you download the software from the store and install it.
Then you hit the phone button in the top right hand corner of the skype
screen and it knows your contacts on your phone and will be able to let
you contact them.
It is all magic and it somehow works.
Only if you give it all kinds of permissions. Mine only has access to
the contacts it's allowed to see. My Skype accounts are set up online
and are only allowed on the phone when needed and if they play nicely.
Removed as soon as the need is gone (I get home from forrin).

I've got an Outlook.com account and it wanted me to link it to my
Skype account and let anyone and his dog contact me through there.
That was stamped on PDQ!
2017-07-06 23:56:42 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
... Skype with an iPhone 6S+? Idiot's Guide required. I am not the
owner of the iPhone, and I know nothing about them. So the Idiot in
question is me not the Remote Party.
Skype have just recently upgraded their product out of the range of
usability on many devices but it ought to work on an iPhone 5 or beyond.
Skype 4.17 for iPhone is available for download in the App Store[1] and
ought to be fairly intuitive to use. If it isn't, doubtless there'll be
an explanatory YouTube video somewhere.

Nick
[1]Presumably the owner of the iPhone knows all about the App Store