Live TV
2017-09-02 21:24:10 UTC
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
astronauts to return from the ISS.

Isn't technology awesome :-)
2017-09-03 02:00:36 UTC
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
to return from the ISS.
Isn't technology awesome :-)
BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .

:-)
2017-09-03 08:32:31 UTC
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
to return from the ISS.
Isn't technology awesome :-)
BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .
:-)
Thank you for posting that, Fenny. I went to watch too and enjoyed it.
2017-09-03 09:34:32 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by steveski
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
to return from the ISS.
Isn't technology awesome :-)
BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .
:-)
Thank you for posting that, Fenny. I went to watch too and enjoyed it.
I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.
2017-09-05 23:30:27 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Fenny
<***@removethis.onetel.net> writes:
[]
Post by Fenny
I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.
Not sure whether TMI or BTN - or both ...

The first banjo solo I played was actually just a series of mistakes. In fact
it was all the mistakes I knew at the time. - Tim Dowling, RT2015/6/20-26
Jenny M Benson
2017-09-06 09:26:07 UTC
Post by Fenny
I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.
Not sure whether TMI or BTN - or both ...
Not the latter.
Peter Percival
2017-09-03 06:50:42 UTC
Post by Fenny
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
astronauts to return from the IS
So-called.
Post by Fenny
S.
Isn't technology awesome :-)
to me what you really mean.
2017-09-03 10:54:13 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Fenny
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
astronauts to return from the IS
So-called.
Post by Fenny
S.