Live TV
2017-09-02 21:24:10 UTC
I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
astronauts to return from the ISS.

Isn't technology awesome :-)
2017-09-03 02:00:36 UTC
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:24:10 +0100, Fenny wrote:

> I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
> to return from the ISS.
>
> Isn't technology awesome :-)

BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .

:-)

2017-09-03 08:32:31 UTC
On 3 Sep 2017 02:00:36 GMT, steveski <***@invalid.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:24:10 +0100, Fenny wrote:
>
>> I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
>> to return from the ISS.
>>
>> Isn't technology awesome :-)
>
>BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .
>
>:-)

Thank you for posting that, Fenny. I went to watch too and enjoyed it.

2017-09-03 09:34:32 UTC
On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 09:32:31 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3 Sep 2017 02:00:36 GMT, steveski <***@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:24:10 +0100, Fenny wrote:
>>
>>> I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3 astronauts
>>> to return from the ISS.
>>>
>>> Isn't technology awesome :-)
>>
>>BANG! . . . oh, that was the retros . . .
>>
>>:-)
>
>Thank you for posting that, Fenny. I went to watch too and enjoyed it.

I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.
2017-09-05 23:30:27 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Fenny
<***@removethis.onetel.net> writes:
[]
>I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.

Not sure whether TMI or BTN - or both ...

The first banjo solo I played was actually just a series of mistakes. In fact
it was all the mistakes I knew at the time. - Tim Dowling, RT2015/6/20-26
Jenny M Benson
2017-09-06 09:26:07 UTC
On 06-Sep-17 12:30 AM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
> In message <***@4ax.com>, Fenny
> <***@removethis.onetel.net> writes:
> []
>> I was so tired I had to go to bed after the initial separation.
>
> Not sure whether TMI or BTN - or both ...

Not the latter.

Peter Percival
2017-09-03 06:50:42 UTC
Fenny wrote:
> I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
> astronauts to return from the IS

So-called.

> S.
>
> Isn't technology awesome :-)

to me what you really mean.
2017-09-03 10:54:13 UTC
On 03/09/17 07:50, Peter Percival wrote:
> Fenny wrote:
>> I'm watching NASA TV's live coverage of the preparation for 3
>> astronauts to return from the IS
>
> So-called.
>
>> S.
>>
>> Isn't technology awesome :-)