Lynda and dogs
2018-04-22 09:56:22 UTC
Not sure if taking a dog for a walk equates to “test driving” ? However,
as Thimble has been named, I guess the little shitzu will be joining the
cast any day soon. When he gets lost, we can all play hunt the thimble.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-04-23 17:30:58 UTC
Not sure if taking a dog for a walk equates to “test driving” ? However,
as Thimble has been named, I guess the little shitzu will be joining the
cast any day soon. When he gets lost, we can all play hunt the thimble.
VG! I think an overdoing it name for a Shitzu; they're not _that_ small,
are they? I'd accept it as a name for a chihuahua, or a _small_ Yorkie,
or similar, but I didn't _think_ Shitzus were that small.

Talking of ... things have gone quiet on the Bingo front?!?

If you're worried that your house is haunted by a ghost and might need
exorcising, there's an easy way of working out if it is or it isn't: it isn't.
- Victoria Coren Mitchell, quoted in RT 2017/10/7-13
steveski
2018-04-23 18:20:19 UTC
Not sure if taking a dog for a walk equates to “test driving” ?
However,
as Thimble has been named, I guess the little shitzu will be joining the
cast any day soon. When he gets lost, we can all play hunt the thimble.
VG! I think an overdoing it name for a Shitzu; they're not _that_ small,
are they? I'd accept it as a name for a chihuahua, or a _small_ Yorkie,
or similar, but I didn't _think_ Shitzus were that small.
Talking of ... things have gone quiet on the Bingo front?!?
I went to a shitzu once . . . there was only a pair of ducks.

IGMC
2018-04-23 19:46:07 UTC
Not sure if taking a dog for a walk equates to “test driving” ?
However,
as Thimble has been named, I guess the little shitzu will be joining the
cast any day soon. When he gets lost, we can all play hunt the thimble.
VG! I think an overdoing it name for a Shitzu; they're not _that_ small,
are they? I'd accept it as a name for a chihuahua, or a _small_ Yorkie,
or similar, but I didn't _think_ Shitzus were that small.
I think they are quite small. But not toy size.
SODAM
2018-04-26 12:30:39 UTC
Not sure if taking a dog for a walk equates to “test driving” ? However,
as Thimble has been named, I guess the little shitzu will be joining the
cast any day soon. When he gets lost, we can all play hunt the thimble.
VG! I think an overdoing it name for a Shitzu; they're not _that_ small,
are they? I'd accept it as a name for a chihuahua, or a _small_ Yorkie,
or similar, but I didn't _think_ Shitzus were that small.
Talking of ... things have gone quiet on the Bingo front?!?
Finally travelled south and picked up Bingo on Thursday last. We travelled
home by train, which was quite traumatic because the extra small harness
I’d bought was too big for her and she could escape from the carry-bag I
had bought. Had to hold onto the reluctant, wriggling bundle for six hours.

Aside from chewing everything in sight, she is perfectly behaved. She is
quiet, affectionate and clean and, every so often, gallops round the house
in a wild outburst of joy and energy. I shall send JPEG some more pictures.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Btms
2018-04-26 13:59:43 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Some of us would like more photos too.
2018-04-26 15:05:58 UTC
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Talking of ... things have gone quiet on the Bingo front?!?
Finally travelled south and picked up Bingo on Thursday last. We travelled
home by train, which was quite traumatic because the extra small harness
I’d bought was too big for her and she could escape from the carry-bag I
had bought. Had to hold onto the reluctant, wriggling bundle for six hours.
I'm sure adored by other passengers, though.
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Aside from chewing everything in sight, she is perfectly behaved. She is
quiet, affectionate and clean and, every so often, gallops round the house
in a wild outburst of joy and energy. I shall send JPEG some more pictures.
Some of us would like more photos too.
Didn't you know? Mary sends them to me and I host them:
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/

Easy reading is damned hard writing. -Nathaniel Hawthorne, writer (1804-1864)