Emma (spoiler) thrs am
2017-08-17 13:16:26 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
Mike
2017-08-17 13:51:31 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
'Oh Ed, they said "affordable" affordable to who, not us, we would need a
mortgage just for the deposit! The loikes of Lynder don't know they're
born, 'snot fair, we'll never be able to own our own 'ome.
2017-08-17 14:16:49 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
Around here, the affordable housing is generally handed over to a
Housing Association, or Land Trust, so they may find they be able to get
a house they can live in, even if they don't own it themselves, or if
they only own something like 25% of it.
If God made us in his image, we've certainly returned the compliment
(Voltaire)
Chris McMillan
2017-08-17 16:25:04 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
A shared mortgage with a housing association would be the only way, but I
still can't see it. Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.

2017-08-17 16:34:27 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
A shared mortgage with a housing association would be the only way, but I
still can't see it. Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.
Sincerely Chris
Oh pleaaaaaasssse - no more social concern.
2017-08-18 14:05:53 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
A shared mortgage with a housing association would be the only way, but I
still can't see it. Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.
Sincerely Chris
Oh pleaaaaaasssse - no more social concern.
But it's topical, BTMS, and could be done in the same way as the June
Spencer one was. We hear nothing now of The Laurels for one thing.

2017-08-18 14:07:39 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
A shared mortgage with a housing association would be the only way, but I
still can't see it. Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.
Sincerely Chris
Oh pleaaaaaasssse - no more social concern.
But it's topical, BTMS, and could be done in the same way as the June
Spencer one was. We hear nothing now of The Laurels for one thing.
Sincerely Chris
But They are trawling the lefty press for their storylines and it should be
Farmers Weekly.
2017-08-18 15:21:02 UTC
I can't believe the affordable housing will be affordable to the likes of
Ed and Emma. More oppression for the Grundy family?
A shared mortgage with a housing association would be the only way, but I
still can't see it. Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.
Sincerely Chris
Oh pleaaaaaasssse - no more social concern.
But it's topical, BTMS, and could be done in the same way as the June
Spencer one was. We hear nothing now of The Laurels for one thing.
Sincerely Chris
But They are trawling the lefty press for their storylines and it should be
Farmers Weekly.
I no nuffin' about this sort of thing.

2017-08-18 19:13:46 UTC
In message <5vClB.592819$***@fx19.am4>, Chris McMillan
<***@ntlworld.com> writes:
with Joe), he can't live much longer. Time we had the story on Joe, and
Bert, and how they'll manage when they can't live as they are.
But it's topical, BTMS, and could be done in the same way as the June
Spencer one was. We hear nothing now of The Laurels for one thing.
Sincerely Chris
I fear I may soon be able to provide input on this, and with an
agricultural bent: the semi-retired (he still keeps a few) sheep farmer
friend of my blind friends, who lives alone (at
https://goo.gl/maps/eYpjKMh5rqj - yes, that's us) has just had a major
stroke ("neighbour" [farm up the hill] saw his curtains hadn't moved for
a while, or something, and called the police, and he was found in time).
Although he's a determined character, I rather suspect he won't be able
to return to his lifestyle; this could well be (sadly, a more extreme
case of, given that Joe and, really, Bert don't live alone in the same
way) the situation you are positing.

Can you open your mind without it falling out?
krw
2017-08-18 12:49:46 UTC
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-08-18 13:04:50 UTC
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
I think she might risk telling her, without sitting her down.
2017-08-18 14:13:32 UTC
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
On the other hand, she is Soosan's daughter .......

2017-08-18 20:28:44 UTC
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
Ah but that's Ed. Emma is the daughter of property-owners Neil and
Susan, so which of the two destinies will prevail? Or does marrying
into the Grundy family doom you?
2017-08-19 10:12:51 UTC
Post by Vicky
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
Ah but that's Ed. Emma is the daughter of property-owners Neil and
Susan, so which of the two destinies will prevail? Or does marrying
into the Grundy family doom you?
Last night's epi is the answer

2017-08-19 22:12:44 UTC
Post by Vicky
Howcwould Eddee and Clarrielurve manage the rent (even
with Joe), he can't live much longer.
Clarrie should sit Emma down and explain the facts of Grundy life to her
- not support her unrealistic expectations of owning something.
Ah but that's Ed. Emma is the daughter of property-owners Neil and
Susan, so which of the two destinies will prevail? Or does marrying
into the Grundy family doom you?
Last night's epi is the answer
Sincerely Chris
About time too.