Cricket
2018-06-19 17:13:33 UTC
Tentative
<beam>
Steve Hague
2018-06-20 10:03:06 UTC
Tentative
<beam>
Wow, what a result! The trouble is I set my system to record the
highlights on channel 5 in the early hours of this morning, but nothing.
Channel 5 cricket on demand has nothing after the second odi. Boo.
2018-06-21 05:09:47 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by Sid Nuncius
Tentative
<beam>
Wow, what a result! The trouble is I set my system to record the
highlights on channel 5 in the early hours of this morning, but nothing.
Channel 5 cricket on demand has nothing after the second odi. Boo.
The Trent Bridge match finally appeared on Channel 5 Cricket on demand
yesterday evening. It probably took them that long to edit the
highlights down to under an hour.

I enjoyed it. :o)
2018-06-20 14:51:58 UTC
Tentative
<beam>
I'm not a follower, but from what I gather, you will have switched from
tentative beam to main beam ...

History is not the past. It is the method we have evolved of organising our
ignorance of the past. - Hilary Mantel, first Reith Lecture 2017
steveski
2018-06-20 23:30:05 UTC
Tentative <beam>
I'm not a follower, but from what I gather, you will have switched from
tentative beam to main beam ...
Seriously so. Although it was a bit Twenty20 - not that I'm against that
format but it does seem to have a greater influence than when limited
overs came in (which everyone said would be the Death of Cricket).
2018-06-21 08:18:00 UTC
which everyone said would be the Death of Cricket
Given all the cheating I assumed cricket was dead.
2018-06-21 08:52:33 UTC
which everyone said would be the Death of Cricket
Given all the cheating I assumed cricket was dead.
That was the football last night.
2018-06-21 10:46:07 UTC
which everyone said would be the Death of Cricket
Given all the cheating I assumed cricket was dead.
That was the football last night.
Have they got all their balls in a row now?