Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 6th October 2017
2017-09-27 12:20:25 UTC

Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 1st - Adam tries not to seem ungrateful, and Justin's trip gets
extended.
Monday 2nd - Alistair and Anisha need to work together, and Ian reaches
an agreement.
Tuesday 3rd - Oliver decides to step down, and Brian is forced to pay out.
Wednesday 4th - Jolene tries to be a voice of reason, and Alice plays
peace-maker.
Thursday 5th - Kate chooses her side, and Harrison and Fallon celebrate.
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition, and Emma eyes a new venture.
2017-09-27 13:37:49 UTC
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Lucas Madikane - Connie M'Gadzah
Who’s the cat and who’s the pigeon?

2017-09-27 14:56:32 UTC
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Lucas Madikane - Connie M'Gadzah
Who’s the cat and who’s the pigeon?
Sincerely Chris
And have you noticed the Tiger in the cast list?

Oooooh.

2017-09-27 17:05:22 UTC
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Lucas Madikane - Connie M'Gadzah
Who’s the cat and who’s the pigeon?
Sincerely Chris
And have you noticed the Tiger in the cast list?
Oooooh.
No.
Sincerely Chris
Thanks Google gropes, missed the low growl. (Shurely no longer purring).

In that case Justin’s non return heralds a Tiger arrival? How does he
know?

Also, if I think what I think why do the Aldridges think Krait’s got the
best present, unless there are non-speaking parts.

2017-09-28 12:40:09 UTC
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah

Long time no hear from either of those. Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Serena Blanchflower
2017-09-29 08:22:58 UTC
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those.  Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I would imagine so. I assume they are Kate's birthday surprise. Of
course, seeing her (presumably) estranged husband may prove a less
delightful treat for her...
Q. What do you call Santa's little helpers?
A. Subordinate clauses!
Sally Thompson
2017-09-29 10:12:41 UTC
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those.  Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I would imagine so. I assume they are Kate's birthday surprise. Of
course, seeing her (presumably) estranged husband may prove a less
delightful treat for her...
Is it the same actor for Lucas, does anyone know?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
BrritSki
Yes you know or yes it's the same actor ? ;)
krw
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Sally Thompson
2017-09-29 21:21:43 UTC
Is it the same actor for Lucas, does anyone know?
Yes.
Thank you.
2017-09-29 10:42:34 UTC
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those.  Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I would imagine so.  I assume they are Kate's birthday surprise.  Of
course, seeing her (presumably) estranged husband may prove a less
delightful treat for her...
Especially if he gives her the requested present of telling her exactly
what he thinks of her.
2017-09-29 10:58:36 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by krw
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those.  Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I would imagine so.  I assume they are Kate's birthday surprise.  Of
course, seeing her (presumably) estranged husband may prove a less
delightful treat for her...
Especially if he gives her the requested present of telling her exactly
what he thinks of her.
Wouldn’t it be interesting if those telling Kate were to tell her their
unvarnished and no holds barred opinion of her rather than what she is
expecting to hear from them all? What sound does a rapidly deflated and
flattened Kate emit I wonder???
2017-09-29 11:00:20 UTC
Wouldn’t it be interesting if those telling Kate were to tell her their
unvarnished and no holds barred opinion of her rather than what she is
expecting to hear from them all? What sound does a rapidly deflated and
flattened Kate emit I wonder???
If they do, will she reform? After all she is probably going to be
Borsetshire Business Person of the Year - so is reform needed?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-09-29 11:11:01 UTC
Wouldn’t it be interesting if those telling Kate were to tell her their
unvarnished and no holds barred opinion of her rather than what she is
expecting to hear from them all? What sound does a rapidly deflated and
flattened Kate emit I wonder???
If they do, will she reform? After all she is probably going to be
Borsetshire Business Person of the Year - so is reform needed?
Well, obviously not required at all, Kate *KNOWS* she is not in any need of
reform at all - any misunderstanding is in the minds of everyone else!
2017-09-29 11:43:40 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Christine Barford - Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane - Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those. Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I would imagine so. I assume they are Kate's birthday surprise. Of
course, seeing her (presumably) estranged husband may prove a less
delightful treat for her...
Especially if he gives her the requested present of telling her exactly
what he thinks of her.
Wouldn’t it be interesting if those telling Kate were to tell her their
unvarnished and no holds barred opinion of her rather than what she is
expecting to hear from them all? What sound does a rapidly deflated and
flattened Kate emit I wonder???
An ear piercing whine. So no change there then.
2017-09-29 12:12:07 UTC
Wouldn’t it be interesting if those telling Kate were to tell her their
unvarnished and no holds barred opinion of her rather than what she is
expecting to hear from them all? What sound does a rapidly deflated and
flattened Kate emit I wonder???
She being a Krait, a descending hissssssssssss, I imagine.
2017-09-30 12:00:42 UTC
Christine Barford    -    Lesley Saweard
Lucas Madikane    -    Connie M'Gadzah
Long time no hear from either of those.
Christine's appearances are not that common, but she was last heard from
on the 1st August, so not that long ago. She has spoken in 5 episodes so
far this year, appearing in the cast lists for 4 separate weeks between
June and August. These were 4 out of 6 consecutive weeks, so it is
possible that they were all recorded in a single session.

For Lukas, all that I can tell you from my own records is that the last
time that he was in TA was no later than 2009 (I started recording such
details part way through that year).

I know that he was in Ambridge around the time of his daughter's birth,
and Lowfield confirms that they returned to SA in March 2001.

I don't recall him returning after that, but maybe you know differently.

Lucas was in the Ambridge Extra that was set in SA, but I didn't keep
records of that (I was thwarted by the lack of published cast lists.) As
Kate returned to Ambridge in 2014, I would guess that that was 2013 or 2014.
Post by krw
Do I take it Nolly and Sipho
are hiding somewhere close by?
I think you mean Noluthando.

She wasn't listed in that week's cast list (a surprise for us, as well
as Kate), but having looked at her Who's Who page, I can now reveal that
Noluthando Madikane is played by Mogali Masuku.

Before any one asks:
Noluthando Madikane was born 19/01/2001, current age 16.
Sipho Madikane was born 26/07/2007, current age 10.
2017-09-28 12:42:43 UTC
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle? Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?

Emma eyes a new venture.

So with Kate going back to SA Emma is going to run Spiritual Home.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
carolet
2017-09-28 21:29:05 UTC
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle?  Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?
Emma eyes a new venture.
So with Kate going back to SA Emma is going to run Spiritual Home.
I was wondering whether Emma might be thinking of offering herself as a
surrogate mother. Trouble is, it doesn't pay well.
2017-09-29 07:54:13 UTC
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle?  Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?
Emma eyes a new venture.
So with Kate going back to SA Emma is going to run Spiritual Home.
I was wondering whether Emma might be thinking of offering herself as a
surrogate mother. Trouble is, it doesn't pay well.
The cafe could offer a new pudding on the menu.
Nick Leverton
2017-09-29 07:58:02 UTC
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle?  Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?
Emma eyes a new venture.
So with Kate going back to SA Emma is going to run Spiritual Home.
I was wondering whether Emma might be thinking of offering herself as a
surrogate mother. Trouble is, it doesn't pay well.
The cafe could offer a new pudding on the menu.
Might be time to get some buns mixing too.

Min
2017-09-30 00:34:23 UTC
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle? Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?
If I had to choose, I'm going to shoot Justin. I have a soft spot for
Matt - despicable though he is...
Min
Vicky
2017-09-30 08:50:55 UTC
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:34:23 -0700 (PDT), Min
Post by Min
Friday 6th - Lilian has ammunition
Where is Min and the snipper riffle? Does she have Matt or Justin in
her sights?
If I had to choose, I'm going to shoot Justin. I have a soft spot for
Matt - despicable though he is...
Did you hear the last few times Matt was in TA? It was icky and I
don't want him Pussing regularly. I'm sure Justin is Up to Something
and no better than Matt possibly but he is currently irritating me
less.