UMRA birthday info for 7 March 2017
Birthday Monitor
2017-03-07 07:27:13 UTC
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Jane Vernon
2017-03-07 08:09:07 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Many Happy Returns, Kosmo, Mike and Rob if you're lurking.
--
Jane
BTME

2017-03-07 08:22:17 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Many Happy Returns, Kosmo, Mike and Rob if you're lurking.
<languid wave>
Indeed. Happy birthday, MOPsMOBs.
2017-03-07 09:08:41 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 08:22:17 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Many Happy Returns, Kosmo, Mike and Rob if you're lurking.
<languid wave>
Indeed. Happy birthday, MOPsMOBs.
Oh, Happy birthday Mike and Rob too. I didn't know if you were still
here.
2017-03-07 08:06:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Enjoy your day Kosmo.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Vicky
2017-03-07 09:07:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Enjoy your day Kosmo.
Many happies, KRW.
kosmo
2017-03-07 10:58:04 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Enjoy your day Kosmo.
Many happies, KRW.
Thank you one and all. Off to the Hardwick for lunch shortly.
kosmo
kosmo
2017-03-07 14:34:10 UTC
Post by kosmo
Thank you one and all. Off to the Hardwick for lunch shortly.
And very good it was too. One more lunch and it will be time to go
home.
kosmo
Serena Blanchflower
2017-03-07 12:11:06 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Many happies to Kosmo, Rob and Mike, whether or not they're reading this.

I sent Rob a message, through FB, to let him know there were a few
birthday wishes waiting for him here and he may drop in later.
Mobility is the enemy of beauty... (Fascinating Aida)
Sally Thompson
2017-03-07 16:08:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Many Happy Hippoes!