OT: ISIHAC
2017-07-24 20:12:08 UTC
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
Mike
2017-07-24 20:31:09 UTC
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
Turned out nice again in fact!
2017-07-25 07:06:45 UTC
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
Is this a variation on "one song to the tune of another"? IMO, that
usually falls flat for me, with some notable exceptions where the words
actually fit, which can be marvellous. (Of course, I can't think of any
examples now.)
Post by Mike
Turned out nice again in fact!
(-:

"Scheisse," said Pooh, trying out his German.
Sid Nuncius
2017-07-25 07:17:41 UTC
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
Indeed. As was Jack's "Perhaps you and Jan could come to some sort of a
compromise..." Good episode, I thought.
2017-07-25 19:09:06 UTC
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
Indeed. As was Jack's "Perhaps you and Jan could come to some sort of
a compromise..." Good episode, I thought.
Indeed.

_____
O-O--O-O+++--O-O
Fenny
2017-07-25 17:42:23 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:12:08 +0200, BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
Jeremy Hardy singing Hallelujah in the style of George Formby was
brilliant...
I very nearly choked laughing so hard