spoiler 3rd Apr
2018-04-03 18:09:47 UTC
Yeeeeuuuuccchhh!

2018-04-03 23:26:46 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:09:47 +0000, Chris McMillan wrote:

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

> Yeeeeuuuuccchhh!

To which particular bit?

2018-04-04 06:33:44 UTC
On 3 Apr 2018 23:26:46 GMT, steveski <***@invalid.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:09:47 +0000, Chris McMillan wrote:
>
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>\
>

>> Yeeeeuuuuccchhh!
>
>To which particular bit?

For me it was Susan taking the photo of Neil to show Clarrie and then
when Clarrie wished her well making a false apology for crowing about
her good fortune in contrast to Clarrie's current woes and worries.

A bit Yeach about the clunky and clumsy way the plot creaked on to
allow William to make PC Plod suspicious of him.

But perhaps a more practical, physical yeach is Rex falling into the
pig mud. And then Neil feeling nostalgic for the days he could have
been falling into it. The mutual bolstering of confidence between them
was a bit clunky too, but that is probably just me thinking it now,
first thing in the morning, getting ready to go and collect the
children for some holiday visiting, which i will enjoy once they are
here :)

2018-04-04 07:51:28 UTC
On 04/04/18 07:33, Vicky wrote:
> A bit Yeach about the clunky and clumsy way the plot creaked on to
> allow William to make PC Plod suspicious of him.

Agreed. It just seems clumsy to hear that obvious plot-hint now when if
we had heard it before then we would have pounced like a famished kzin.
p***@never.here
2018-04-04 08:49:21 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 07:33:44 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3 Apr 2018 23:26:46 GMT, steveski <***@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:09:47 +0000, Chris McMillan wrote:
>>
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>\
>>

>>> Yeeeeuuuuccchhh!
>>
>>To which particular bit?
>
>For me it was Susan taking the photo of Neil to show Clarrie and then
>when Clarrie wished her well making a false apology for crowing about
>her good fortune in contrast to Clarrie's current woes and worries.
>
>A bit Yeach about the clunky and clumsy way the plot creaked on to
>allow William to make PC Plod suspicious of him.
>
>But perhaps a more practical, physical yeach is Rex falling into the
>pig mud. And then Neil feeling nostalgic for the days he could have
>been falling into it. The mutual bolstering of confidence between them
>was a bit clunky too, but that is probably just me thinking it now,
>first thing in the morning, getting ready to go and collect the
>children for some holiday visiting, which i will enjoy once they are
>here :)

Suggestion for Neil and Rex's new enterprise.

https://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/p/pulled_pork.asp
Pete
Chris McMillan
2018-04-07 12:47:43 UTC
Vicky <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 Apr 2018 23:26:46 GMT, steveski <***@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:09:47 +0000, Chris McMillan wrote:
>>
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>>

>>> Yeeeeuuuuccchhh!
>>
>> To which particular bit?
>
> For me it was Susan taking the photo of Neil to show Clarrie and then
> when Clarrie wished her well making a false apology for crowing about
> her good fortune in contrast to Clarrie's current woes and worries.

Exactly. One could feel Neil’s discomfort oozing. He still wants to be a
hands on pigman. I don’t think a booted and suited pigman would be very
popular at Ambridge View.

2018-04-09 14:08:15 UTC
On 07/04/2018 13:47, Chris McMillan wrote; my response is lower down:
> I don’t think a booted and suited pigman would be very
> popular at Ambridge View.

Suited and booted manager will always get his chilli.

2018-04-09 16:51:22 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 07/04/2018 13:47, Chris McMillan wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I don’t think a booted and suited pigman would be very
>> popular at Ambridge View.
>
> Suited and booted manager will always get his chilli.

And we all know what chillies mean, don’t we?

2018-04-09 18:07:09 UTC
> krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>> On 07/04/2018 13:47, Chris McMillan wrote; my response is lower down:

>>> I don’t think a booted and suited pigman would be very
>>> popular at Ambridge View.
>>
>> Suited and booted manager will always get his chilli.

I've always found that to be one of Confucius's more puzzling aphorisms.