Tuesday post-epi - you've definitely been rumbled, ...
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-01-23 19:18:05 UTC
... Chris Toodles!

LOL!

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. -Ellen Glasgow,
novelist (1874-1945)
Mike
2018-01-23 22:21:03 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... Chris Toodles!
LOL!
Whoosh???
Toodle Pip
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-01-24 02:15:13 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... Chris Toodles!
LOL!
Whoosh???
The continuity announcer said something about what will happen in the
next episode, then "so no spoiler in that", or something very close to
that!

All I ask is to _prove_ that money can't make me happy.
Chris McMillan
2018-01-24 10:52:23 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Mike
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... Chris Toodles!
LOL!
Whoosh???
The continuity announcer said something about what will happen in the
next episode, then "so no spoiler in that", or something very close to
that!
We didn’t get that much before the LA cut out and listening live he fooled
us by first saying something that sounded final. That’ll learn us! :)

Sincerely Chris
Penny
2018-01-24 11:21:46 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 02:15:13 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Mike
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... Chris Toodles!
LOL!
Whoosh???
The continuity announcer said something about what will happen in the
next episode, then "so no spoiler in that", or something very close to
that!
In fact he said nothing about the next episode beyond the generic 'more
news from Ambridge' or similar - the sort of thing you get in the listings
before the teasers are published.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
Chris McMillan
2018-01-24 13:36:02 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Mike
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... Chris Toodles!
LOL!
Whoosh???
The continuity announcer said something about what will happen in the
next episode, then "so no spoiler in that", or something very close to
that!
In fact he said nothing about the next episode beyond the generic 'more
news from Ambridge' or similar - the sort of thing you get in the listings
before the teasers are published.
Thanks, Penny

Sincerely Chris