the mills are alive...
2017-08-25 15:29:45 UTC
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW but, it was
definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous incarnation, I have forgotten
the name, it was radio and it was the team who did Angus Prune; it was
early 60's I'm sure.
2017-08-25 15:46:18 UTC
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:29:45 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW but, it was
definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous incarnation, I have forgotten
the name, it was radio and it was the team who did Angus Prune; it was
early 60's I'm sure.
I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again!
It was first broadcast on 3 April 1964, the pilot programme having been
broadcast on 30 December 1963 under the title "Cambridge Circus".

Full(?) list of songs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIRTA_songs
2017-08-25 15:51:40 UTC
Post by Mike
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW but, it was
definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous incarnation, I have forgotten
the name, it was radio and it was the team who did Angus Prune; it was
early 60's I'm sure.
Track list for Distinctly Oddie
https://www.discogs.com/Bill-Oddie-Distinctly-Oddie/release/3076270
2017-08-25 17:40:41 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW but, it was
definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous incarnation, I have forgotten
the name, it was radio and it was the team who did Angus Prune; it was
early 60's I'm sure.
Track list for Distinctly Oddie
https://www.discogs.com/Bill-Oddie-Distinctly-Oddie/release/3076270
Glad I am not the only one who is mucked about with newscrap. 😡
2017-08-26 12:39:46 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW but, it was
definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous incarnation, I have forgotten
the name, it was radio and it was the team who did Angus Prune; it was
early 60's I'm sure.
Track list for Distinctly Oddie
https://www.discogs.com/Bill-Oddie-Distinctly-Oddie/release/3076270
Glad I am not the only one who is mucked about with newscrap. 😡
I stand by 60/61 as being too early. Gibbon stuffing was end of 60s? I
moved in 1967 and had a radio in my bedroom from about 67/8 (Xmas
present possibly?).
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Peter Percival
2017-08-26 14:04:19 UTC
Post by Mike
Sorry, bloody news tap won't allow me to reply inthread to KRW
but, it was definitely Bill Oddie in ISIHAC or previous
incarnation, I have forgotten the name, it was radio and it was
the team who did Angus Prune; it was early 60's I'm sure.
Track list for Distinctly Oddie
https://www.discogs.com/Bill-Oddie-Distinctly-Oddie/release/3076270
Glad I am not the only one who is mucked about with newscrap. 😡
I stand by 60/61 as being too early.
First broadcast of ISIRTA was in 1964.
Post by krw
Gibbon stuffing was end of 60s?
I moved in 1967 and had a radio in my bedroom from about 67/8 (Xmas
present possibly?).
to me what you really mean.
2017-08-26 15:09:24 UTC
Post by krw
Gibbon stuffing was end of 60s?
I moved in 1967 and had a radio in my bedroom from about 67/8 (Xmas
present possibly?).
The radio was worth listening to in those days, I remember when..... cont'd
on page 94.