post continuity spoiler 11th Sept
2017-09-11 18:18:02 UTC
What's this, Joe and Bert working together on the Flower and Produce Show?
Perhaps they can employ Hilda Ogden as well.

2017-09-11 20:45:41 UTC
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:18:02 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
What's this, Joe and Bert working together on the Flower and Produce Show?
Perhaps they can employ Hilda Ogden as well.
Sincerely Chris
The name makes me think of the Coronation St person each time it is
mentioned. I think for TA to use it is a cheek, considering that they
tried to kill the baby programme when it first opened. It was that
that was on when Grace KTB, OAIAM?
2017-09-11 21:10:10 UTC
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:45:41 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Chris McMillan
What's this, Joe and Bert working together on the Flower and Produce Show?
Perhaps they can employ Hilda Ogden as well.
The name makes me think of the Coronation St person each time it is
mentioned. I think for TA to use it is a cheek, considering that they
tried to kill the baby programme when it first opened. It was that
that was on when Grace KTB, OAIAM?
Get out the whisk!
Grace died on 22 September 1955.
Corrie was born on 9 December 1960.
2017-09-11 21:51:09 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Chris McMillan
What's this, Joe and Bert working together on the Flower and Produce Show?
Perhaps they can employ Hilda Ogden as well.
The name makes me think of the Coronation St person each time it is
mentioned. I think for TA to use it is a cheek, considering that they
tried to kill the baby programme when it first opened. It was that
that was on when Grace KTB, OAIAM?
Get out the whisk!
Grace died on 22 September 1955.
Corrie was born on 9 December 1960.
Oh was it ITV first broadcast then?
2017-09-11 22:21:15 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Chris McMillan
What's this, Joe and Bert working together on the Flower and Produce Show?
Perhaps they can employ Hilda Ogden as well.
The name makes me think of the Coronation St person each time it is
mentioned. I think for TA to use it is a cheek, considering that they
tried to kill the baby programme when it first opened. It was that
that was on when Grace KTB, OAIAM?
Get out the whisk!
Grace died on 22 September 1955.
Corrie was born on 9 December 1960.
Oh was it ITV first broadcast then?
Yes. It was the biggest weapon that BBC could use. But at best it was
only 15 minutes.
tiny.cc/KRWpics