Questions
2017-08-26 07:35:11 UTC

Why, on earth, did Alice and Chris decide to have their party, which was
always meant to be a big one, on a week night when both they (or, at
least, Alice) and most of their guests had to work the next morning?

How come both Alice and her client are planning to be working on Monday
morning, when it's a bank holiday in the rest of England and Wales?

Should Chris have ready access to her office diary? I'd have thought
that that should only be visible to her colleagues and that Chris would
have no reason to have her work passwords, even if they share their
personal ones.
They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
Sally Thompson
2017-08-26 07:51:28 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why, on earth, did Alice and Chris decide to have their party, which was
always meant to be a big one, on a week night when both they (or, at
least, Alice) and most of their guests had to work the next morning?
Because they have to allow time for the Friday cliffhanger.
Post by Serena Blanchflower
How come both Alice and her client are planning to be working on Monday
morning, when it's a bank holiday in the rest of England and Wales?
Because the SWs didn't realise it was going to be a Bank Holiday when they
wrote the scripts some months ago.
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Should Chris have ready access to her office diary? I'd have thought
that that should only be visible to her colleagues and that Chris would
have no reason to have her work passwords, even if they share their
personal ones.
Good point. However she may have an online diary which she "shares" with
him so that he can see when she is going to be away, late home etc. I have
a couple set up like this - one which is someone else's which I can edit,
and my own diary which I share with husgood but on which he has no editing
rights (for good reason!). Neither diary requires a password, just an
invitation from the diary originator.
2017-08-26 08:14:31 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why, on earth, did Alice and Chris decide to have their party, which was
always meant to be a big one, on a week night when both they (or, at
least, Alice) and most of their guests had to work the next morning?
Because they have to allow time for the Friday cliffhanger.
In other words, lazy scriptwriting.
How come both Alice and her client are planning to be working on Monday
morning, when it's a bank holiday in the rest of England and Wales?
Because the SWs didn't realise it was going to be a Bank Holiday when they
wrote the scripts some months ago.
And lazy editing.
Should Chris have ready access to her office diary? I'd have thought
that that should only be visible to her colleagues and that Chris would
have no reason to have her work passwords, even if they share their
personal ones.
Good point. However she may have an online diary which she "shares" with
him so that he can see when she is going to be away, late home etc. I have
a couple set up like this - one which is someone else's which I can edit,
and my own diary which I share with husgood but on which he has no editing
rights (for good reason!). Neither diary requires a password, just an
invitation from the diary originator.
If I was still married, it's likely that husbad and I would have a
similar set up. If I was still working though, I suspect my work diary
would be separate from my personal diary and would only be visible to
colleagues.
The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be
amused. (Shirley MacLaine)
Mike
2017-08-26 10:47:33 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why, on earth, did Alice and Chris decide to have their party, which was
always meant to be a big one, on a week night when both they (or, at
least, Alice) and most of their guests had to work the next morning?
How come both Alice and her client are planning to be working on Monday
morning, when it's a bank holiday in the rest of England and Wales?
Should Chris have ready access to her office diary? I'd have thought
that that should only be visible to her colleagues and that Chris would
have no reason to have her work passwords, even if they share their
personal ones.
The reasons are manifold, but one will suffice; the script writers.
2017-08-26 12:37:43 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why, on earth, did Alice and Chris decide to have their party, which was
always meant to be a big one, on a week night when both they (or, at
least, Alice) and most of their guests had to work the next morning?
How come both Alice and her client are planning to be working on Monday
morning, when it's a bank holiday in the rest of England and Wales?
Should Chris have ready access to her office diary? I'd have thought
that that should only be visible to her colleagues and that Chris would
have no reason to have her work passwords, even if they share their
personal ones.
The reasons are manifold, but one will suffice; the script writers.
No poor editing. This editor has not yet shown himself to be capable of
anything.
tiny.cc/KRWpics