UMRA birthday info for 3 April 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-04-03 06:17:16 UTC
Birthday News for today, 3 April: Caroline Pemberton.
2018-04-03 15:55:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 April: Caroline Pemberton.
Can I observe that I thought she and Oliver married and so she was a
Sterling at the time or far too early demise in Italy?

The BBC were so taken they issued a press release:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/06_june/29/wedding.shtml
Nick Leverton
2018-04-03 19:50:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 April: Caroline Pemberton.
Can I observe that I thought she and Oliver married and so she was a
Sterling at the time or far too early demise in Italy?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/06_june/29/wedding.shtml
Ai am most grateful for the reminder, thankyou ...