Listen again links to TA
2017-10-08 16:54:46 UTC
I can't get the links I want easily. Is it just me? You have to faff
around and try other routes for some of them.

2017-10-08 17:06:44 UTC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qpgr/episodes/player

tiny.cc/KRWpics
Penny
2017-10-08 17:28:59 UTC
On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 17:54:46 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...

>I can't get the links I want easily. Is it just me? You have to faff
>around and try other routes for some of them.

I usually find it easier to use the app on my tablet. Also means I can
listen via bluetooth in-ear headphones while using noisy machinery.
2017-10-08 17:59:58 UTC
Penny <***@labyrinth.freeuk.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 17:54:46 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
> in the dust...
>
>> I can't get the links I want easily. Is it just me? You have to faff
>> around and try other routes for some of them.
>
> I usually find it easier to use the app on my tablet. Also means I can
> listen via bluetooth in-ear headphones while using noisy machinery.

Oi Penny! Would you stop that chainsaw for 12 minutes please....?