Kate
2017-04-19 12:18:48 UTC
https://ambridgefm.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/desert-island-discs-with-kate-abundance-nee-aldridge/?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
tiny.cc/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-04-19 21:10:13 UTC
https://ambridgefm.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/desert-island-discs-with-kat
e-abundance-nee-aldridge/?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers
&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
A lot of effort has gone into that. I only knew one of the eight though!

2017-04-19 21:35:31 UTC
A lot of effort has gone into that. I only knew one of the eight though!
Same here. The same song? I wonder!
2017-04-19 21:55:55 UTC
A lot of effort has gone into that. I only knew one of the eight though!
Same here. The same song? I wonder!
Captain Beaky (and his band). [Which I have as a 7" single, with a very
nice gentle track - called Blanche I think - on the other side, about a
baby owl who's having difficulty flying.]

I don't think I'd heard of either the song or the artist for the other
seven - _maybe_ the artist from a couple of them to the extent that the
name(s) wasn't/weren't totally unfamiliar (I used to follow the charts
to a small extent as a sort of mathematical curiosity), but I certainly
couldn't tell you what sort of music is associated with them.

Science fiction is escape into reality - Arthur C Clarke
Jenny M Benson
2017-04-20 10:38:13 UTC
The same song? I wonder!
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Captain Beaky (and his band).
Yes!

[Which I have as a 7" single,

I think I have, too.
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
I don't think I'd heard of either the song or the artist for the other
seven
I recognised a couple of names but none of the titles.