Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 28th July 2017
2017-07-23 09:20:59 UTC

Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Lexi - Ania Sowinski
Lulu Duxford - Chetna Pandya

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Caroline Harrington

Spoilers:
Sunday 23rd - Justin's mind is made up, and Alice recruits Pip.
Monday 24th - Matt receives a warning, and Shula is offered an alternative.
Tuesday 25th - Jill wants to be heard, and Roy is adamant action must be
taken.
Wednesday 26th - Lynda worries about the fete, and Harrison has a
difficult question to ask.
Thursday 27th - Clarrie gets ready to host, and Oliver expresses his thanks.
Friday 28th - Lilian pulls rank, and Ed wants to lend his support.
2017-07-23 10:33:26 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:20:59 +0100, carolet
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Tim Bentinck
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Phoebe Aldridge - Lucy Morris
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
PC Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Matt Crawford - Kim Durham
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Lexi - Ania Sowinski
Lulu Duxford - Chetna Pandya
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Caroline Harrington
Sunday 23rd - Justin's mind is made up, and Alice recruits Pip.
Will this be to use some of the technology that Alice is supposed to
be helping her employers to sell?

I think Lilian is going to fall out with Justin over his actions
against Matt.
Post by carolet
Monday 24th - Matt receives a warning,
From Lilian? And avoids the plot Justin has to ruin him?
Post by carolet
and Shula is offered an alternative.
She didn't sound prepared to have Oliver live at The Stables
indefinitely, although she is very sorry for him.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 25th - Jill wants to be heard, and Roy is adamant action must be
taken.
Jill grabs one of those speech trumpets from the protesters and shouts
at the sisters during the demo. Maybe she goes so far as to grab a
customer going in by the sleeve and the police are notified. Kirsty
tells Roy later and he starts a social media campaign to
#protecttheAmbridgeOAP
Post by carolet
Wednesday 26th - Lynda worries about the fete, and Harrison has a
difficult question to ask.
The sisters decide opening the fete is too dangerous so there is no
guest star and Harrison has to question Jill in his official capacity.
Post by carolet
Thursday 27th - Clarrie gets ready to host, and Oliver expresses his thanks.
I thought the Friday scene at Grange Farm was nasty of the SWs.
Another unnecessary misery. So I am writing the next bit.

Oliver calms down and tells the Grundies how unhappy he is and how he
misses living at Grange Farm but it wouldn't be the same alone. He
says wistfully that he wishes he could be the B&B guest who Clarrie
looks after and they agree he is to move in with them.

Apart from the wealth/class thing he has lots on common with Joe. Joe
tells him how much he missed his wife when she died. They play cards
or walk around the farm together. Oliver turns out to like ferrets.
Clarrie is almost running a care home. She cooks things they both like
and Oliver is able to enjoy his home and have company.

Oliver is a sort of adopted extra grandpa to George and Umbrella if Ed
and Emma have another child. In a few years he leaves the farm and his
money to the Grundies. Not GG. I wonder if he leaves that to the staff
as a cooperative.
Post by carolet
Friday 28th - Lilian pulls rank, and Ed wants to lend his support.
Lilian stops Justin doing anything else to harm Matt. Ed involves
Oliver in choosing more cows and suggests he might help plan how to
maximise farm income, have shcool parties round, run milking workshops
etc.
2017-07-23 15:44:46 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by carolet
Thursday 27th - Clarrie gets ready to host, and Oliver expresses his thanks.
I thought the Friday scene at Grange Farm was nasty of the SWs.
Another unnecessary misery.
I completely disagree. The Grundies totally abused Oliver's generosity.

I have a bit of sympathy with Clarry as she did protest to some degree,
but none at all with Eddie who is simply a wastrel and he and his father
think they are entitled. They are not, their troubles were brought upon
themselves.

I thought Oliver's outrage was completely justified and very well
written and acted.
Btms
2017-07-23 17:27:40 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by carolet
Thursday 27th - Clarrie gets ready to host, and Oliver expresses his thanks.
I thought the Friday scene at Grange Farm was nasty of the SWs.
Another unnecessary misery.
I completely disagree. The Grundies totally abused Oliver's generosity.
I have a bit of sympathy with Clarry as she did protest to some degree,
but none at all with Eddie who is simply a wastrel and he and his father
think they are entitled. They are not, their troubles were brought upon
themselves.
I thought Oliver's outrage was completely justified and very well
written and acted.
Et moi with knobs on.
2017-07-23 18:47:22 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by carolet
Thursday 27th - Clarrie gets ready to host, and Oliver expresses his thanks.
I thought the Friday scene at Grange Farm was nasty of the SWs.
Another unnecessary misery.
I completely disagree. The Grundies totally abused Oliver's generosity.
I have a bit of sympathy with Clarry as she did protest to some degree,
but none at all with Eddie who is simply a wastrel and he and his father
think they are entitled. They are not, their troubles were brought upon
themselves.
I thought Oliver's outrage was completely justified and very well
written and acted.
<not-so-languid wave>