mini spoiler wed lunchtime 27th sep
2017-09-27 13:19:21 UTC
But but but how can one operate with such autonomy, when one is dependent
upon family for a home and child care tse. 😤

No man is an island and all that..
Serena Blanchflower
2017-09-27 13:29:12 UTC
But but but how can one operate with such autonomy, when one is dependent
upon family for a home and child care tse. 😤
No man is an island and all that..
But, this is Helen we're talking about. It was almost an exact rerun of
the conversations she had with her parents when she decided to have Henry.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by.
Sally Thompson
2017-09-27 14:57:44 UTC
But but but how can one operate with such autonomy, when one is dependent
upon family for a home and child care tse. 😤
No man is an island and all that..
But, this is Helen we're talking about. It was almost an exact rerun of
the conversations she had with her parents when she decided to have Henry.
But, but, if she did have Ian's baby he should be willing to pay for her
child care. I believe that in surrogacy situations, costs are covered but
no fee.
2017-09-27 15:44:56 UTC
But but but how can one operate with such autonomy, when one is dependent
upon family for a home and child care tse. 😤
No man is an island and all that..
But, this is Helen we're talking about. It was almost an exact rerun of
the conversations she had with her parents when she decided to have Henry.
But, but, if she did have Ian's baby he should be willing to pay for her
child care. I believe that in surrogacy situations, costs are covered but
no fee.
I meant childcare as a one parent family with Henwee. Of course Helen
would be empathic with Ian’s self centred mindset but I had hoped she might
now be a little more aware of the impact this attitude has on others.
2017-09-27 15:44:56 UTC
But but but how can one operate with such autonomy, when one is dependent
upon family for a home and child care tse. 😤
No man is an island and all that..
But, this is Helen we're talking about. It was almost an exact rerun of
the conversations she had with her parents when she decided to have Henry.
Oh yes, of course. I had foolishly forgotten what a self centred bitch she
is. I suppose I assumed that after two disastrous relationships, she had
moved on. 😥
2017-09-28 12:43:58 UTC
I suppose I assumed that after two disastrous relationships, she had
moved on.
She can hardly be blamed for Greg or Rob. They were both like that
before she screwed with their heads.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-09-28 13:13:23 UTC
I suppose I assumed that after two disastrous relationships, she had
moved on.
She can hardly be blamed for Greg or Rob. They were both like that
before she screwed with their heads.
Steady on young Kosmo, I’m not sure that such practices are suitable for
discussion in a family newsgroup. (Oh hello Brritski, I didn’t see you
there...)