Ping Jenny
2017-09-01 17:00:07 UTC
Can you remind me, do you live in Chirk? I had a feeling it was Chirk or
Ruabon.

T had an appointment at the spinal horsepiddle in Gobowen recently and we
ate in advance in the Castle Bistro in Chirk. I thought, too late, that if
you lived there we could have met and I could have given you my Vitamin C
powder (just to add to the excitement of the day). However, he has another
appointment there on 19th September and because of the time of his
appointment we will call in afterwards to fortify ourselves for the journey
back, so this time I can get my question in well in advance!
2017-09-01 21:26:43 UTC
Can you remind me, do you live in Chirk? I had a feeling it was Chirk or
Ruabon.
T had an appointment at the spinal horsepiddle in Gobowen recently and we
ate in advance in the Castle Bistro in Chirk. I thought, too late, that if
you lived there we could have met and I could have given you my Vitamin C
powder (just to add to the excitement of the day). However, he has another
appointment there on 19th September and because of the time of his
appointment we will call in afterwards to fortify ourselves for the journey
back, so this time I can get my question in well in advance!
I live in Ruabon but can get to Chirk very easily on the bus. I can
almost certainly make it on 19 Sep.
2017-09-02 07:12:00 UTC
Can you remind me, do you live in Chirk? I had a feeling it was Chirk or
Ruabon.
T had an appointment at the spinal horsepiddle in Gobowen recently and we
ate in advance in the Castle Bistro in Chirk. I thought, too late, that if
you lived there we could have met and I could have given you my Vitamin C
powder (just to add to the excitement of the day). However, he has another
appointment there on 19th September and because of the time of his
appointment we will call in afterwards to fortify ourselves for the journey
back, so this time I can get my question in well in advance!
I live in Ruabon but can get to Chirk very easily on the bus. I can
almost certainly make it on 19 Sep.
I'll email you - assuming your email works.
2017-09-02 09:21:10 UTC
Can you remind me, do you live in Chirk? I had a feeling it was Chirk or
Ruabon.
T had an appointment at the spinal horsepiddle in Gobowen recently and we
ate in advance in the Castle Bistro in Chirk. I thought, too late, that if
you lived there we could have met and I could have given you my Vitamin C
powder (just to add to the excitement of the day). However, he has another
appointment there on 19th September and because of the time of his
appointment we will call in afterwards to fortify ourselves for the journey
back, so this time I can get my question in well in advance!
I live in Ruabon but can get to Chirk very easily on the bus. I can
almost certainly make it on 19 Sep.
I'll email you - assuming your email works.
I find it works best when I remember to check it! I think I can manage
to do that now that I know to expect something.